[NEohioPAL]More PETS! auditions at Cassidy Theatre

Cassidytheatre at aol.com Cassidytheatre at aol.com
Thu Feb 7 17:06:51 PST 2002

--part1_f5.169afff8.29944793_boundary

Needed are three men - aged 16 and over - for the new musical PETS! to be
performed April 5 - 21 in our DOWNUNDER CAFE.
Director - Joe Hnat
Musical Director - Diana Kullgren
Choreographer - Jill White

PETS! is an off-beat new musical review dealing with the relationship between
pets and their people.
Call the Cassidy Theatre at 440-842-4600 to set up an audition time.

--part1_f5.169afff8.29944793_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Needed are three men - aged 16 and over - for the new musical PETS! to be performed April 5 - 21 in our DOWNUNDER CAFE.
<BR>Director - Joe Hnat
<BR>Musical Director - Diana Kullgren
<BR>Choreographer - Jill White
<BR>
<BR>PETS! is an off-beat new musical review dealing with the relationship between pets and their people.
<BR>Call the Cassidy Theatre at 440-842-4600 to set up an audition time.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_f5.169afff8.29944793_boundary--