[NEohioPAL]CHICAGO IMPROV FESTIVAL

Jean Zarzour lipschtick at lipschtick.com
Fri Feb 8 12:33:00 PST 2002

I am contacting you regarding the 5th Annual Chicago Improv Festival,
which will be taking place April 1-7, with the Workshops occurring April

5-7 2002. As the world's largest improv festival, we are ever expanding
and growing to meet the needs of professional improvisers and students
of improvisation from across the United States and around the world.

Throughout CIF history, the festival has hosted ensembles and students
from over 35 states and 4 different countries. Additionally, our
Mainstage shows have showcased the talents of many influential and
prominent performers from "Saturday Night Live,"  "Who's Line it
Anyway?," "Upright Citizens Brigade," "The Second City," and a multitude

of other Chicago based and internationally known troupes.

CIF 2002 promises to be bigger and better than ever with the expansion
of performances within a variety of new venues around the City of
Chicago including: CIF Mainstage, CIF Showcase, CIF Sketch, CIF Solo,
CIF Fringe, CIF Blue, and CIF Improv All Night, which is performed by
the students of the Weekend Workshops. The current performance schedule
(excluding Improv All Night, which is contingent upon student workshop
registration) can be viewed on-line at:
http://www.cif.com/fls/perform.html

The Weekend Workshops (April 5-7) have been designed to bring
improvisers together from all over the world to learn from and work with

the most progressive instructors in the city of Chicago, the Improv
Mecca.

The Weekend further allows students the opportunity to develop
professional contacts, connect with a networking community of
improvisers, experience the finest and funniest of other improvisers in
performance, and to perform on stage in Chicago. More Information about
the workshops can be found at: http://www.cif.com/fls/workshop.html

All information can be found on our website at: http://www.cif.com. It
is being updated daily, so please check in often!

Also, feel free to contact me at anytime, with any questions, concerns,
and comments, including confirmation that you have received this email
at ttorok at cif.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
Tami Torok