[NEohioPAL]Simon's "Proposals" opens at Beck

Grumio85 at aol.com Grumio85 at aol.com
Fri Feb 8 14:04:02 PST 2002

--part1_167.879436e.299580b5_boundary

Beck Center opens
PROPOSALS
by Neil Simon

Join Beck Center throughout the month of February and early March as it
presents this nostalgic and delightful comedy.

Sarah May directs Simon's latest, opening tonight---Friday, Feb. 8th at 8PM.
The comedy will play Thurday, Friday and Saturday Nights at 8PM and Sundays
at 3PM through March 3rd.

PROPOSALS , one of Simon's few works which is not
set among the concrete of NYC, but rather, the bucolic woods of the Poconos.
The story features a family undergoing changes, unrequited loves, and many
humorous entanglements.

The cast features Joe Bandille, Jennifer Clifford, Brian Etchell, Lucy
Bredeson-Smith, Joyce Meadows, Greg Mandrake, Joel Nunley, Kelly McIvor and
James Seward.

Call the Beck Center Box Office at 216-521-2540 for tickets today!!!!

--part1_167.879436e.299580b5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><P ALIGN=CENTER><FONT  COLOR="#800040" SIZE=4><B>Beck Center opens
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#800040" SIZE=6 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><I>PROPOSALS
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#800040" SIZE=5 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"></I>by Neil Simon
<BR>
<BR><P ALIGN=LEFT></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#800040" SIZE=4 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Join Beck Center throughout the month of February and early March as it presents this nostalgic and delightful comedy.
<BR>
<BR>Sarah May directs Simon's latest, opening tonight---Friday, Feb. 8th at 8PM. The comedy will play Thurday, Friday and Saturday Nights at 8PM and Sundays at 3PM through March 3rd.
<BR>
<BR><I>PROPOSALS</I> , one of Simon's few works which is not
<BR>set among the concrete of NYC, but rather, the bucolic woods of the Poconos.  The story features a family undergoing changes, unrequited loves, and many humorous entanglements.
<BR>
<BR>The cast features Joe Bandille, Jennifer Clifford, Brian Etchell, Lucy Bredeson-Smith, Joyce Meadows, Greg Mandrake, Joel Nunley, Kelly McIvor and James Seward.
<BR>
<BR>Call the Beck Center Box Office at 216-521-2540 for tickets today!!!!</B></P></P></FONT></HTML>

--part1_167.879436e.299580b5_boundary--