[NEohioPAL]Job Opportunuties at Law Firm for Actors needing Flexible Hours

Joel Rathbone jrathbone at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 17 20:38:50 PST 2002

JAVITCH, BLOCK, EISEN & RATHBONE (“JBER”) is a statewide law firm
concentrating in the areas of creditor and business representation with
offices in downtown Cleveland and in Independence.  JBER, voted one of the
Northcoast 99 Best Companies to Work For, offers health insurance, a 401(k)
plan, and flexible hours.

We are soliciting for applicants through this medium because we believe that
people involved in Theatre will have the educational background and skills
which we require to accommodate our clients’ needs; that they will have the
stamina, desire, and ability to complete a job once started; that they will
provide loyalty and excellence to any organization that is willing to
provide quid pro quo; and that they desire the flexibility in scheduling
(that we think we can provide) in order to accommodate their theatrical
careers while still obtaining necessary benefits and fair pay.

We are seeking individuals with computer skills who can commit to a minimum
of ten (10) hours per week to work in various departments within our
organization, such as scanning, new accounts, bookkeeping, and general
clerical.  If you fit this description, please send your Resume with Salary
history to:

Human Resource Dept.
JAVITCH, BLOCK, EISEN & RATHBONE
1300 East Ninth St., 14th Floor