[NEohioPAL]AFTRA/SAG Freelance Talent Only

Greg0038 at aol.com Greg0038 at aol.com
Sun Feb 17 22:21:11 PST 2002

--part1_ba.2168a2f2.29a1d7dc_boundary

A meeting has been scheduled by the local AFTRA/SAG members to further
discuss the issue of talent representation in the Northeast Ohio area.

We have invited the three talent agencies involved (Impact Talent Management,
The Talent Group, Docherty Talent) to come and speak to us and all have
agreed to send representation.  This is your opportunity to ask direct
questions and get straight answers.  Each agency will be allowed a private
one half hour meeting with us.  At the end of the three half hour sessions an
open forum with all participants present will be held.

We are preparing a list of questions to present ahead of time to the
agencies.  Anyone wishing to submit a question ahead of time please e-mail
Mike Kraft with your question at: mkraft at ameritech.net