[NEohioPAL]question for vocal/singing coaches

Nina Angeloff rocknroller at ivillage.com
Mon Feb 18 22:23:01 PST 2002

Hi guys,

Has anyone out there ever worked with someone who learned to read music in another clef (alto or bass), and who now needs to learn to read treble?  I think this is a more complex problem than teaching someone to learn to read music from a blank slate, so i'm looking to talk to someone who either has worked with someone with this problem before, or someone who has a good idea/plan of how to retrain.

Pls only pass along a referral if you know someone that's worked with a problem like this.  With all the (helpful! thank you!) people on this list, i'd rather not fill my inbox with emails saying, "well here's my coach's information, I don't know if they've done that, but you could call them and ask."

Thx in advance.

iVillage.com: Solutions for Your Life
http://www.ivillage.com