[NEohioPAL]Please post voice-over info to list

NBudin at aol.com NBudin at aol.com
Wed Feb 20 08:18:05 PST 2002

--part1_16c.91e0ed2.29a4f188_boundary

Re: Jef Taylor's request for voice-over production information:

If anyone has a list of studios, producers, costs, etc., OR if anyone is
willing to compile such a list, I'm sure many of the NEOhioPALers would
appreciate seeing the info posted.

OR if various people post bits of information they have and someone wants to
compile a list from that...(I don't have time to do all of the research, but
I'll volunteer to compile information sent to the list or to me and then post
it to the list. Just put "Voice-over info" in the subject line.)

It seems to me someone did this with headshot photographers and it was very
useful.

Noah Budin

--part1_16c.91e0ed2.29a4f188_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Re: Jef Taylor's request for voice-over production information:
<BR>
<BR>If anyone has a list of studios, producers, costs, etc., OR if anyone is willing to compile such a list, I'm sure many of the NEOhioPALers would appreciate seeing the info posted.
<BR>
<BR>OR if various people post bits of information they have and someone wants to compile a list from that...(I don't have time to do all of the research, but I'll volunteer to compile information sent to the list or to me and then post it to the list. Just put "Voice-over info" in the subject line.)
<BR>
<BR>It seems to me someone did this with headshot photographers and it was very useful.
<BR>
<BR>Noah Budin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_16c.91e0ed2.29a4f188_boundary--