[NEohioPAL]At Players Guild Theatre: Auditions for 70Th ANNIVERSARY MUSICAL GALA (Musical Revue)

Players Guild Theatre audition at playersguildtheatre.com
Mon Feb 25 06:45:09 PST 2002

The Players Guild Theatre announces auditions for our 70Th ANNIVERSARY
MUSICAL GALA (Musical Revue)

Sunday, March 10, 6:00 - 7:00 P.M. ages 18+
Monday, March 11, 7:00 - 8:00 P.M. ages 18+

CASTING REQUIREMENTS:
18+ MEN AND WOMEN

PLEASE NOTE: This is a musical revue featuring songs from past Guild
Musicals. We are planning on a cast of 70.

Performers from past productions are especially encouraged to audition!

All auditioners must sing. Bring sheet music and be prepared to sing at
least two songs as well as sight-read new music.

Players Guild Theatre
1001 Market Avenue North
Canton, Ohio 44702
Box Office: 330-453-7617