[NEohioPAL]LAST CHANCE to register for COMMUNICATING with the 4 Personality Types

Action Talent Agency actiontalent at core.com
Thu Feb 28 13:33:02 PST 2002

------=_NextPart_000_00C8_01C1C062.80570880

Something to think about:
If there are four different styles of dealing with people and we all =
have a
tendency to use our own style, is it possible we may use the wrong style =
of
communicating with three out of four people?

That is why it is so important to learn the four personality types, and =
identify your own. Then you can more effectively communicate with ALL
individuals, using the style that "fits" their personality type.

Very easy to learn techniques that can be applied in all aspects of =
life.

EVERYONE would benefit from the information.

Personality Profile (to identify your personality) and workbooklet =
included
in the registration fee.

WHEN: FRIDAY, 3/1/02, 7:30 to 10:00 pm
WHERE: Action Talent Agency
7501 Mentor Ave., Colonial Plaza, Mentor, OH
(Convenviently located on Mentor Ave., just east of the Rt. 306 and =
Mentor Ave. intersection, same shopping plaza as Dodd Camera, Davitino's =
Restaurant, Sprint PCS, etcMain Entrance in rear
FEE: General Registration: $40 (cash, check, MC, VISA), includes all =
supplies
REGISTER BY PHONE OR E-MAIL: We would like a count of attendees so we =
are prepared with the correct number of profiles, booklets, and =
certificates. (If this is  alst minute registration, just call our =
office and let us know you want to attend. If the service picks up, =
please leave a message that you will be attending.)=20

We usually do not take registrations the day of the seminar, however, we =
feel this information is so valuable, we do not want to leave anyone =
out. You may call up to 7 pm the day of the seminar!

DIRECTIONS: From I-90, take Rt. 306 exit (Mentor/Kirtland), go north on =
306; you will pas a BP, McDonalds, etc; proceed straight on 306, passing =
through the Rt. 84 intersection; turn right at next traffic light (Shell =
gas station on corner), that is Mentor Ave., also known as Rt. 20; get =
in left lane; pass Blockbuster on right side, a closed Lone Star =
Steakhouse on the left; turn into first driveway of Colonial Plaza, =
immediately after the Lone Star; proceed along side of building, turn =
into rear parking lot; we are the first occupied suite in the rear =
(Action Talent Agency in white lettering on door)
>From Rt. 2: Exit at Rt. 306 South (Mentor), proceed south on 306, =
passing McDonalds, Burger King, Cookers, Chi-Chi's etc.; go under RR =
overpass; get into furthest left lane; turn left onto Rt. 20 (also known =
as Mentor Ave.), Dunkin Donuts on corner; stay in left lane; pass =
Blockbuster on right, closed Lone Star Steakhouse on left; turn into =
first drive of Colonial Plaza, immediately after the closed Lone Star; =
follow drive along side of building, turn into rear parking lot; we are =
the first occupied suite in the rear

------=_NextPart_000_00C8_01C1C062.80570880

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Something to think about:<BR>If there are four different styles of =
dealing=20
with people and we all have a<BR>tendency to use our own style, is it =
possible=20
we may use the wrong style of<BR>communicating with three out of four=20
people?<BR><BR>That is why it is so important to learn the four =
personality=20
types, and to<BR>identify your own. Then you can more effectively =
communicate=20
with ALL<BR>individuals, using the style that "fits" their personality=20
type.<BR><BR><STRONG>Very easy to learn techniques</STRONG> that can be =
applied=20
in all aspects of life.<BR><BR>EVERYONE would benefit from the=20
information.<BR><BR>Personality Profile (to identify your personality) =
and=20
workbooklet included<BR>in the registration fee.<BR></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><STRONG>WHEN</STRONG>: FRIDAY, 3/1/02, =
7:30 to=20
10:00 pm</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><STRONG>WHERE</STRONG>: Action Talent=20
Agency</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>7501 Mentor Ave., Colonial Plaza, =
</FONT><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>Mentor, OH</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>(Convenviently located on Mentor Ave., =
just east of=20
the Rt. 306 and Mentor Ave. intersection, same shopping plaza as Dodd =
Camera,=20
Davitino's Restaurant, Sprint PCS, etc</FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>Main=20
Entrance in rear</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><STRONG>FEE:</STRONG> General =
Registration: $40=20
(cash, check, MC, VISA), includes all supplies</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><STRONG>REGISTER BY PHONE OR =
E-MAIL</STRONG>: We=20
would like a count of attendees so we are prepared with the correct =
number of=20
profiles, booklets, and certificates. (If this is  alst minute=20
registration, just call our office and let us know you want to attend. =
If the=20
service picks up, please leave a message that you will be attending.)=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We usually do not take registrations =
the day of the=20
seminar, however, we feel this information is so valuable, we do not =
want to=20
leave anyone out. You may call up to 7 pm the day of the =
seminar!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><STRONG>DIRECTIONS: </STRONG><U>From =
I-90</U>, take=20
Rt. 306 exit (Mentor/Kirtland), go north on 306; you will pas a BP, =
McDonalds,=20
etc; proceed straight on 306, passing through the Rt. 84 intersection; =
turn=20
right at next traffic light (Shell gas station on corner), that is =
Mentor Ave.,=20
also known as Rt. 20; get in left lane; pass Blockbuster on right side, =
a closed=20
Lone Star Steakhouse on the left; turn into first driveway of Colonial =
Plaza,=20
immediately after the Lone Star; proceed along side of building, turn =
into rear=20
parking lot; we are the first occupied suite in the rear (Action Talent =
Agency=20
in white lettering on door)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><U>From Rt. 2</U>: Exit at Rt. 306 =
South (Mentor),=20
proceed south on 306, passing McDonalds, Burger King, Cookers, Chi-Chi's =
etc.;=20
go under RR overpass; get into furthest left lane; turn left onto Rt. 20 =
(also=20
known as Mentor Ave.), Dunkin Donuts on corner; stay in left lane; pass=20
Blockbuster on right, closed Lone Star Steakhouse on left; turn into =
first drive=20
of Colonial Plaza, immediately after the closed Lone Star; follow drive =
along=20
side of building, turn into rear parking lot; we are the first occupied =
suite in=20
the rear</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00C8_01C1C062.80570880--