[NEohioPAL]Huntington Playhouse holds auditions for "The Front Page"

Huntheatre at aol.com Huntheatre at aol.com
Fri Mar 1 07:22:02 PST 2002

--part1_c1.1caa6182.29b0d7da_boundary

AUDITIONS for "The Front Page"

Huntington Playhouse will hold auditions for "The Front Page" which will be
the opening production for the 2002 Season.  Auditions will be held on
Monday, March 11 and Tuesday, March 12 and will start at 7:30 PM.  Tom
Meyrose will direct the production which will feature Plain Dealer Columnist
Dick Feagler playing Walter Burns, the story driven newspaper editor.

The show requires a large cast of 5 women ages 25 to late 50's and 17 men
ages 20 and older.  All parts are available other than that of the Walter
Burns character.

Production dates are May 9 through June 2.  Performance days are Thursdays
through Sundays.  Rehearsals will start the last week in March.

For more information contact Huntington Playhouse at 440-871-8333 or check
out our web site: www.huntingtonplayhouse.com.

Huntington Playhouse is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village, Ohio and
is an affiliate of The Cleveland Metroparks.

--part1_c1.1caa6182.29b0d7da_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><P ALIGN=CENTER><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Tahoma" LANG="0"><B><I><U>AUDITIONS for "The Front Page"<BR>
<P ALIGN=LEFT><BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Tahoma" LANG="0"></B></I></U>Huntington Playhouse will hold auditions for <B>"The Front Page"</B> which will be the opening production for the 2002 Season.  Auditions will be held on <B>Monday, March 11 and Tuesday, March 12 and will start at 7:30 PM.  </B>Tom Meyrose will direct the production which will feature Plain Dealer Columnist <B><I>Dick Feagler</B></I> playing Walter Burns, the story driven newspaper editor.<BR>
<BR>
The show requires a large cast of 5 women ages 25 to late 50's and 17 men ages 20 and older.  All parts are available other than that of the Walter Burns character.<BR>
<BR>
Production dates are May 9 through June 2.  Performance days are Thursdays through Sundays.  Rehearsals will start the last week in March.<BR>
<BR>
For more information contact Huntington Playhouse at <B>440-871-8333</B> or check out our web site: <B>www.huntingtonplayhouse.com.<BR>
<BR>
</B>Huntington Playhouse is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village, Ohio and is an affiliate of The Cleveland Metroparks.<BR>
<BR>
</P></P></FONT></HTML>
--part1_c1.1caa6182.29b0d7da_boundary--