[NEohioPAL]MDI helps you create your own casting/modeling video demo reel

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Fri Mar 1 23:33:01 PST 2002

With our involvement within the independent filmmakers in Cleveland and Los
Angeles, we understand how difficult it is for all of us, as
producers/directors and for performers to work with tight budget. I would
like to offer this 1st time package to anyone who is interested in getting a
video demo reel done for an affordable offer.

MDI is offering a first time 7-mins demo reel package, package include: 1
Location Shooting or capture/retouching of your existing videos (up to 3
tapes), Titling including 3D effects, Music, Effects and Transitions,
Personal Quote Insertion, Digitizing/Scanning of your pictures (up to 8
pictures), Cover Case Design and Layout, 10 VHS tapes with hard cover cases
and if you want, even a full 12-exposure photo shoot at MDI (to have 1
picture used in the cover). All of these for $299. For more information,
call Johnny, Mark or Shawn at 216.623.0822. email: special at mdifilm.com