[NEohioPAL]Auditions Reminder - The Lion in Winter at Coach House Theatre

Schaefer, Robert PS Robert.Schaefer at ps.bellhowell.com
Mon Mar 4 07:40:02 PST 2002

Coach House Theatre

announces auditions for

The Lion in Winter

by James Goldman directed by Jeffrey Lynn Hall, Guest Director
Production Dates: May 23-June 8 rehearsals scheduled to begin April 15.

  _____

when: Sunday, March 10, 7:00p.m.-9:00p.m.
Monday, March 11, 7:00p.m.-9:00p.m.
Tuesday, March 12, 7:00p.m.-9:00p.m.

where: Coach House Theatre
732 West Exchange Street, Akron
behind the Akron Woman's City Club

  _____

needed: 4 men* and 2 women
actors auditioning will be asked to read from the script
Eleanor: "61, and looks nothing like it...a truly handome woman...genuinely
feminine."
Richard: "26, handsome, graceful, impressive."
Geoffrey: "25, a man of energy and verve."
John: "16, charming...sweet-faced...totally adorable."
Phillip: "17, handsome without being pretty."
Alais: "23, serenely beautiful."
*The role of Henry has already been cast.

Character ages are taken from the script and
do not necessarily reflect any age requirement for actors auditioning

  _____

For more information about auditions for The Lion in Winter, please call
330-836-3214 (no calls after 9p.m. please!).  If you have a headshot and
resume available, please bring them with you, but if you don't, don't worry!
I look forward to seeing you at the auditions! Jeffrey Lynn Hall

One additional note, if you need directions to the theatre, you can also
contact me, and I will help you out.  I can also answer basic questions
about the show and theatre.

Bob Schaefer                            | "Where's the Kaboom?  There's
work: robert.schaefer at ps.bellhowell.com |  supposed to be an Earth-
home: bschaefer1 at neo.rr.com             |  shattering Kaboom!" - Marvin
phone: 330-659-1842                     |  Martian "Hare-Way to the Stars"