[NEohioPAL]Cleveland Shakespeare 2002 Auditions - Equity & Non-Equity!

jdbrown at core.com jdbrown at core.com
Mon Mar 4 15:30:01 PST 2002

The Cleveland Shakespeare Festival 2002 auditions are upon us!

Our 2002 season will be:
"As You Like It", directed by Jerrold Scott, Assistant Professor at
the Case Western Reserve University Theater Department, and "Henry
IV", parts 1 and 2 combined, directed by our Artistic Director, Larry
Nehring

Audition dates and times are:
Saturday, March 30th, 10am - 3pm
Sunday, March 31st, 1pm - 6pm
Monday, April 1st, 6pm - 10 pm

Also, please note that, thanks to the gracious gift of the Danny
Morris Contract by the Cleveland Theater Collective, we will be
offering ONE EQUITY GUEST ARTIST CONTRACT this season.  The role of
ROSALIND in "As You Like It" will be our Equity role this season.

All auditions are at the Cleveland Play House, 8500 Euclid Avenue, in
Classroom 1.  Please prepare two (2) contrasting classical monologues,
at least one of which must be Shakespeare.  The audition time must be
no longer than five (5) minutes.  Please bring two (2) copies of your
headshot and resume.

If you have any questions, please email auditions at cleveshakes.org or
call 216-732-3311.  The Cleveland Shakespeare Festival casts
regardless of gender or race.  All positions are paid.