[NEohioPAL]A message from Joyce Casey, Dobama Artistic Director

MATILK at aol.com MATILK at aol.com
Wed Mar 6 15:16:00 PST 2002

It is with sad hearts that we send this email.  Dobama founder Donald Bianchi has been diagnosed with acute leukemia and pneumonia.  He needs your prayers, positive energy and love.

We know that Don has touched so many lives and the Cleveland theater community is surprised and troubled by this news.  We respect the family's wishes for no visitors or calls.  Instead, please send a card/letter to Donald Bianchi, 2348 Charney Rd., University Heights, OH 44118.

If you have questions, please contact me or Melissa Tilk at Dobama Theatre, 216.932.6838.