[NEohioPAL]28 Year Old Single White Male Seeking Mannequin Torso

Mark Colella gobotsrock at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 7 13:12:01 PST 2002

This is an All Points Bulletin for anyone who might have and be willing to
part with a male mannequin torso.  It is for an art piece that will be
incorporated into a performance this Sunday (3/10).  I know, short notice,
but hey we’ve all worked on projects last minute in school and still gotten
an A-.

Unfortunately the torso will be permanently altered and can't be returned.
All I can offer for your loss is 2 free tickets ($16 value) to the
performance where the torso will be used.  So if you have a random male
torso lying around the attic or what not please shoot me an email ASAP!
GoBotsRock at hotmail.com