[NEohioPAL]Church Street Theatre "Polly's Place" tenor request follow up

Eve Baird evecarpetlady at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 8 23:34:02 PST 2002

Thanks to those of you that I spoke with for your
help.  The role has been filled.  We now have a full
cast of extremely talented people. Thanks again and
make sure to come and see this simply delightful
musical!!! Show dates are April 5,6,12,13,19,20 at
8:00pm and 21st at 2:00pm.  Theatre is located on the
corner of 619 and Church Street in Uniontown. For
Reservations call (330)713-9750.

Thanks again,
Eve Baird, Assistant Director "Polly's Place"