[NEohioPAL]Problem has developed with NEohioPAL software -- info

Fred Sternfeld FSternfeld at fredsternfeld.com
Tue Mar 19 07:20:20 PST 2002

Hi

Over the last several days a problem has developed with the mailman
software.

1. Some postings that people are sending to me aren't showing up in the
queue for approval.

2. Some postings that I approved to send out haven't been mailed.

3. The Monday digest version was never sent last night.

I am working with Hostway.com to try to resolve these problems asap. Please
be patient.

Let me know by e-mailing me at FSternfeld at aol.com if you have sent me a
posting that has not gone out.

Thanks,
Fred Sternfeld

PS -- I am not even sure this posting will reach you but I thought I should
try to let you all know about the problem