[NEohioPAL]Had trouble posting to neohiopal this week? Read this...

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Wed Mar 20 15:43:44 PST 2002

--part1_76.194554a6.29ca47b7_boundary

Hi

The system appears to be working properly now.

If you have tried to post to neohiopal in the last five days and have not
seen your message show up or received an e-mail from me explaining what you
needed to do to have it approved, then PLEASE RE-SEND YOUR MESSAGE to
neohiopal at lists.fredsternfeld.com.

Thanks,
Fred Sternfeld

--part1_76.194554a6.29ca47b7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><B>Hi<BR>
<BR>
The system appears to be working properly now. <BR>
<BR>
If you have tried to post to neohiopal in the last five days and have not seen your message show up or received an e-mail from me explaining what you needed to do to have it approved, then PLEASE RE-SEND YOUR MESSAGE to neohiopal at lists.fredsternfeld.com.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
Fred Sternfeld<BR>
<BR>