[NEohioPAL]JOIN US ON OSCAR NIGHT!

Helene & Ray Tomecko raytom at en.com
Thu Mar 21 00:15:05 PST 2002

--B_3099458597_2134648

Hello there!

Just a reminder about this Sunday's (March 24th)
"OSCAR NIGHT AMERICA", a gala benefit for the Cleveland Aids
Taskforce- to be held at the Renaissance Hotel downtown.

FYI: (Helene Weinberg will be featured on LIVE ON FIVE this Friday, March
22nd=20
as =B3Joan Rivers =B3to promote OSCAR NIGHT AMERICA.

It will again be my honor to emcee this annual Academy Awards benefit.
=B3Joan Rivers =B3will be rolling out the RED CARPET at 7:30 and dissing the
guests,
 dressed in their Oscar best, as they enter the Grand Ballroom of the
Renaissance Hotel.

 The evening's festivities will include a silent auction of theater
packages,
 celebrity memorabilia, cocktails, food, Oscar Trivia Contests, prizes and
more!
 Guests will enjoy the Academy Awards broadcast on a giant screen.

7:30pm THIS Oscar Sunday, March 24th.
Tickets are $50.  (Tables of 8: $350)
Call: (216) 357-2223 for ticket info.
A great time. A great cause.

Hope to see you at the Oscars!
"OSCAR NIGHT AMERICA", a benefit for the Cleveland Area Taskforce.

Regards,
Helene Weinberg
http://www.outtolunchevents.com

Oscar Night America=AE

--B_3099458597_2134648

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>JOIN US ON OSCAR NIGHT!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">Hello there!<BR>
<BR>
Just a reminder about this <B>Sunday's (March 24th)<BR>
"OSCAR NIGHT AMERICA"</B>, a gala benefit for the Cleveland Aids<=

Taskforce- to be held at the Renaissance Hotel downtown. <BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Tribune"><B>FYI: </B>(Helene Weinberg will be featured o=
n <B>LIVE ON FIVE </B><U>this</U><B> Friday, March 22nd <BR>
</B>as “<I>Joan Rivers</I> “to promote<B> OSCAR NIGHT AMERICA</=
B>.<BR>
</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR>
It will again be my honor to emcee this annual Academy Awards benefit.<BR>
<I>“Joan Rivers “</I>will be rolling out the RED CARPET at 7:30=
 and dissing the guests,<BR>
 dressed in their Oscar best, as they enter the Grand Ballroom of the =
Renaissance Hotel.<BR>
<BR>
 The evening's festivities will include a silent auction of theater pa=
ckages,<BR>
 celebrity memorabilia, cocktails, food, Oscar Trivia Contests, prizes=
 and more!<BR>
 Guests will enjoy the Academy Awards broadcast on a giant screen.<BR>
<BR>
7:30pm THIS Oscar Sunday, March 24th.<BR>
Tickets are $50.  (Tables of 8: $350)<BR>
Call: (216) 357-2223 for ticket info.<BR>
A great time. A great cause.<BR>
<BR>
Hope to see you at the Oscars!<BR>
"OSCAR NIGHT AMERICA", a benefit for the Cleveland Area Taskforce=
.<BR>
<BR>
Regards,<BR>
Helene Weinberg<BR>