[NEohioPAL]Looking to rent theatre space during summer

Youssef Hamid bigyous2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 22 01:12:49 PST 2002

Hello NEOhioPal members,
        We are looking for space to do a musical at
the end of july/beginning of August.  We have a couple
of ideas for shows but want to find out what spaces
are avaliable before committing to shows.  If you have
a couple weekends/weeks open or know someone who does,
please let me know.  We can be reached via email
bigyous2000 at yahoo.com or by phone 440-477-8946.  Thank
you very much for your help.

-Michael Brown, Jennifer Graham, and Youssef Hamid