[NEohioPAL]Weathervane Playhouse presents "Our Town"

WcpAkron at aol.com WcpAkron at aol.com
Thu Mar 28 08:24:00 PST 2002

--part1_62.1d31cf9e.29d47d30_boundary

Weathervane Playhouse's Youth/Family Theatre is proud to present Thornton=20
Wilder's classic American play Our Town, running April 13 - 28, 2002.

Our Town is the final Youth Production of the 2001-2002 Weathervane season.=20
Wilder explores the cycle of human existence and the power of love. Our Town=
=20
remains a classic tale of small-town America. Follow a story of young love a=
t=20
the turn of the 20th century, as George and Emily help us to explore a time=20
when compassion and innocence were the threads that wove our American quilt.=
.=20
Come and join our group from Grover's Corners  for a wonderful show for the=20
whole family and allow our actors to remind you how precious the "simple=20
gifts" of life are.

Sean McConaha is the director for Our Town. Lindsey Eshleman play the role o=
f=20
the Stage Manager. Maggie Morgan and Blaze Hirsch  portray the young lovers=20
Emily and George. Other cast members include Ellen Bauer, Becca Carter,=20
Rachel Dubin, Krissa Duhon, Katie Farragher, Stephanie Ferrerira, Nigel=20
Hujar, Aaron Jameyson, Lindsay Jameyson, Sonny Russo, Ruben Ryan, Simon=20
Siegel, Ashley Shaw, James Smith and Dustin Sprowls.

Local communities represented by the talented cast are Akron, Medina,=20
Ravenna, Kent, Stow, Fairlawn, Hudson, Brecksville, Green, Cuyahoga Falls,=20
Bath, Richfield and Wadsworth.  The result promises to be an entertaining an=
d=20
family-oriented theater experience.  Special morning performances are=20
available, along with regular public performances scheduled for the general=20
public.  Tickets are $7.00 for everyone.  Group rates are available.  Charge=
=20
by phone at 330-836-2626, Tuesday-Friday 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m

Production schedule follows=E2=80=A6
Saturday, April 13 - Sunday, April 28, 2002

Saturdays: April 13, 20 and 27 @ 2:30 pm
Sundays: April 14, 21 and 28 @ 7:30 pm
Wednesdays: April 17 and 24 @ 10 am

Director for the production, Sean McConaha, has served as the Director of=20
Education and Youth Theatre for Weathervane Playhouse for the past four=20
years.  He has directed Weathervane Youth Theatre productions of The Legend=20
of Sleepy Hollow and the State O.C.T.A. (Ohio Community Theater Association)=
=20
multiple award-winning production of William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet.=
=20
Sean holds a dual major in Theater Performance and Pre-Law from West Virgini=
a=20
Wesleyan College and a Masters of Arts Degree in Acting/Directing from The=20
University of Akron. He has made a career in theater in Northeast Ohio=20
throughout the past 10 years. His professional directing credits include two=
=20
Mainstage Productions for Weathervane Playhouse: the Chanticleer=20
Award-winning production of The King of the Kosher Grocers (Best Production=20
for the 1999-2000 season) and the opening production of the 2000-2001 season=
,=20
Tennessee Williams' The Glass Menagerie.

McConaha has also directed Junk Bonds (world premiere) and Sam Shepard's=20
Cowboy Mouth, at the Cleveland Public Theatre, independent productions of=20
Hopscotch and Fool for Love.  Christie In Love at The University of Akron an=
d=20
held co-directing assignments on Comedy of Errors and Merry Wives of Windsor=
=20
at the Summer Shakespeare at Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens.  McConaha is a=20
co-founder of the Prodigal Theatre Group, which has produced several=20
successful shows in Northeast Ohio since the 1990's, including a highly=20
touted production of David Ives' All in the Timing at Cleveland's Cabaret=20
Dada and The Vault in Akron.

As a performer, Sean has been seen as Bottom in A Midsummer Night's Dream at=
=20
Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens, Theatre L'Homme Dieu in Minnesota, and performe=
d=20
with the Magical Theatre Company as a member of the acting ensemble for five=
=20
years.   Other favorite roles include Luigi in Can't Pay, Won't Pay directed=
=20
by Dario D'Ambroisio  of the Manhattan Theatre Club and Eddie in Tango=20
directed by Jan Borna from the Public Theatre of Prague.

Don't miss Our Town at Weathervane Playhouse Youth/Family Theatre production=
=20
April 13 - 28, 2002.  Tickets are $7, group rates available.  For=20
reservations and further information, please call the Weathervane Ticket=20
Office at 330-836-2626, Tuesday-Friday 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

--part1_62.1d31cf9e.29d47d30_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>Weathervane Playhouse's Y=
outh/Family Theatre is proud to present Thornton Wilder's classic American p=
lay Our Town, running April 13 - 28, 2002.
<BR>
<BR>Our Town is the final Youth Production of the 2001-2002 Weathervane seas=
on. Wilder explores the cycle of human existence and the power of love. Our=20=
Town remains a classic tale of small-town America. Follow a story of young l=
ove at the turn of the 20th century, as George and Emily help us to explore=20=
a time when compassion and innocence were the threads that wove our American=
 quilt.. Come and join our group from Grover's Corners  for a wonderful=
 show for the whole family and allow our actors to remind you how precious t=
he "simple gifts" of life are.
<BR>
<BR>Sean McConaha is the director for Our Town. Lindsey Eshleman play the ro=
le of the Stage Manager. Maggie Morgan and Blaze Hirsch  portray the yo=
ung lovers Emily and George. Other cast members include Ellen Bauer, Becca C=
arter, Rachel Dubin, Krissa Duhon, Katie Farragher, Stephanie Ferrerira, Nig=
el Hujar, Aaron Jameyson, Lindsay Jameyson, Sonny Russo, Ruben Ryan, Simon S=
iegel, Ashley Shaw, James Smith and Dustin Sprowls.
<BR>
<BR>Local communities represented by the talented cast are Akron, Medina, Ra=
venna, Kent, Stow, Fairlawn, Hudson, Brecksville, Green, Cuyahoga Falls, Bat=
h, Richfield and Wadsworth.  The result promises to be an entertaining=20=
and family-oriented theater experience.  Special morning performances a=
re available, along with regular public performances scheduled for the gener=
al public.  Tickets are $7.00 for everyone.  Group rates are avail=
able.  Charge by phone at 330-836-2626, Tuesday-Friday 10:00 a.m. to 5:=
30 p.m
<BR>
<BR>Production schedule follows=E2=80=A6
<BR>Saturday, April 13 - Sunday, April 28, 2002
<BR>
<BR>Saturdays: April 13, 20 and 27 @ 2:30 pm
<BR>Sundays: April 14, 21 and 28 @ 7:30 pm
<BR>Wednesdays: April 17 and 24 @ 10 am
<BR>
<BR>Director for the production, Sean McConaha, has served as the Director o=
f Education and Youth Theatre for Weathervane Playhouse for the past four ye=
ars.  He has directed Weathervane Youth Theatre productions of The Lege=
nd of Sleepy Hollow and the State O.C.T.A. (Ohio Community Theater Associati=
on) multiple award-winning production of William Shakespeare's Romeo and Jul=
iet. Sean holds a dual major in Theater Performance and Pre-Law from West Vi=
rginia Wesleyan College and a Masters of Arts Degree in Acting/Directing fro=
m The University of Akron. He has made a career in theater in Northeast Ohio=
 throughout the past 10 years. His professional directing credits include tw=
o Mainstage Productions for Weathervane Playhouse: the Chanticleer Award-win=
ning production of The King of the Kosher Grocers (Best Production for the 1=
999-2000 season) and the opening production of the 2000-2001 season, Tenness=
ee Williams' The Glass Menagerie.
<BR>
<BR>McConaha has also directed Junk Bonds (world premiere) and Sam Shepard's=
 Cowboy Mouth, at the Cleveland Public Theatre, independent productions of H=
opscotch and Fool for Love.  Christie In Love at The University of Akro=
n and held co-directing assignments on Comedy of Errors and Merry Wives of W=
indsor at the Summer Shakespeare at Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens.  McCon=
aha is a co-founder of the Prodigal Theatre Group, which has produced severa=
l successful shows in Northeast Ohio since the 1990's, including a highly to=
uted production of David Ives' All in the Timing at Cleveland's Cabaret Dada=
 and The Vault in Akron.
<BR>
<BR>As a performer, Sean has been seen as Bottom in A Midsummer Night's Drea=
m at Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens, Theatre L'Homme Dieu in Minnesota, and per=
formed with the Magical Theatre Company as a member of the acting ensemble f=
or five years.   Other favorite roles include Luigi in Can't Pay,=20=
Won't Pay directed by Dario D'Ambroisio  of the Manhattan Theatre Club=20=
and Eddie in Tango directed by Jan Borna from the Public Theatre of Prague.
<BR>
<BR>Don't miss Our Town at Weathervane Playhouse Youth/Family Theatre produc=
tion April 13 - 28, 2002.  Tickets are $7, group rates available. &nbsp=
;For reservations and further information, please call the Weathervane Ticke=
t Office at 330-836-2626, Tuesday-Friday 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_62.1d31cf9e.29d47d30_boundary--