[NEohioPAL]Hudson Theater Camp Seeks guest artists

RUSSEL STICH RSTICH at msn.com
Tue Apr 2 08:36:22 PST 2002

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1D9D4.CA513BA0

Hudson Theater Camp is seeking guest artists and workshop leaders for bot=
h sessions this summer.
We are looking for fun and involving workshops for 35-70 campers ages 7-1=
3
Workshops are being scheduled week of June 17th and July 15th.
Those interested should send a brief description and workshop proposal as=
 well as length and rates
to RStich at msn.com

Thanks
Russ

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1D9D4.CA513BA0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hudson Theater=
 Camp is seeking guest artists and workshop leaders for both sessions thi=
s summer.</DIV> <DIV>We are looking for fun and involving workshops for 3=
5-70 campers ages 7-13</DIV> <DIV>Workshops are being scheduled week of J=
une 17th and July 15th.</DIV> <DIV>Those interested should send a brief d=
escription and workshop proposal as well as length and rates</DIV> <DIV>t=
o <A href=3D"mailto:RStich at msn.com">RStich at msn.com</A></DIV> <DIV><BR>Tha=
nks<BR>Russ</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1D9D4.CA513BA0--