[NEohioPAL]Vocal Coaching Sessions Available

mbsprod at att.net mbsprod at att.net
Mon Apr 8 15:02:47 PDT 2002

Vocal Coaching Sessions by Melissa Barber (Regional
entertainer and Music Director for "Tony n' Tina's
Wedding".)  - Time slots now available starting Tuesday,
April 9th, 2002. (TOMORROW)!  (Starting dates can be
flexible, as well as day of the week, however we are
trying to fill our Tuesday schedule first)

Specializing in pop, rock and Broadway style singing
techniques.  Sessions to be held at Lentine's Music,
Bagley Road, Middleburg Heights location.

Please email mbsprod at att.net for information about the
instructor, the lesson plan and student qualifications.

Students must be at least 16 years of age and have had
are interested in strengthening your pop singing voice
and improving your performance technique, please write
mbsprod at att.net for more information or call Natalie at
Lentine's Music to schedule a lesson time at 440-260-
1400.

Thanks for your interest!