[NEohioPAL]Boulevard Presents Mockingbird

JSM7250 at aol.com JSM7250 at aol.com
Tue Apr 9 08:52:03 PDT 2002

--part1_c.2619b95f.29e44159_boundary

Boulevard Theatre will present a Readers' Theatre presentation of To Kill a
Mockingbird Sunday, April 14th at 2 p.m. at the Bainbridge Library,
Washington and Snyder Road in Bainbridge.

Admission is free. Refreshments will be served.

The show is directed by Joy Borland and features:

Monica Lee Boone          Erin C. Hopkins       Derek Koger
John Lytell                      Sara Menefee         Marcus Roberson
David Rohler                   Mary Siegel

-- Jean Martin
   Boulevard Theatre Coordinator

--part1_c.2619b95f.29e44159_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Boulevard Theatre will present a Readers' Theatre presentation of <I>To Kill a Mockingbird </I>Sunday, April 14th at 2 p.m. at the Bainbridge Library, Washington and Snyder Road in Bainbridge.
<BR>
<BR>Admission is free. Refreshments will be served.
<BR>
<BR>The show is directed by Joy Borland and features:
<BR>
<BR>Monica Lee Boone          Erin C. Hopkins       Derek Koger
<BR>John Lytell                      Sara Menefee         Marcus Roberson
<BR>David Rohler                   Mary Siegel
<BR>
<BR>-- Jean Martin
<BR>   Boulevard Theatre Coordinator</FONT></HTML>

--part1_c.2619b95f.29e44159_boundary--