[NEohioPAL]Cleveland Theater Collective-An Opportunity To "Be Part of the Art"

John Michael Regan irishrodeoclowns at attbi.com
Wed Apr 10 06:29:22 PDT 2002

------=_NextPart_000_0060_01C1E027.07037CE0

Dear 'Brothers and Sisters' of the Cleveland Performing "Family":

As you are aware, mountains of theater, film, comedy and live music =
productions are erupting in the "All American City". As a member of Fred =
Sternfeld's network, you have identified yourself as a integral part of =
this cultural revival. Now take it a step further and become a part of =
the Cleveland Theater Collective (CTC).  Twenty dollars a year is all it =
costs to "pay your dues" and it gets you into the "inner circle".  =
Margaret Lynch will actually send you a newsletter. The Cleveland =
Theater Collective is a support organization that formed in 2000 to =
provide programs and services for theater professionals in northeast =
Ohio. We offer: workshops, networking opportunities, theater discounts, =
and avenues-such as our website--for sharing information. We also =
administer "The Danny Morris Equity Contract," an annual grant that =
subsidizes an equity contract at a local theater. CTC activities are =
supported by memberships, workshop fees, an annual benefit, and funding =
from The Cleveland Foundation and the George Gund Foundation. Great =
Lakes Theater Festival serves as the Collective's fiscal agent, and the =
Cleveland Play House provides space for workshops and other events.=20

Another opportunity for you to demonstrate your support for theater in =
Cleveland is to take an ad in the "Journal" we are attempting to produce =
for the annual "CTC" benefit on May 20th. You may take an ad yourself, =
or ask your "contacts" to take one. Emphasize the fact that in addition =
to having their ad in the "JOURNAL", their "name/business" or "special =
event" will also be 'posted' on our webpage. =20

The cost of an ad is minimal and based on your LEVEL of participation:=20

$10 for a name listed at the "Usher" level

$20 for a business card-size as a "Stage Door Johnnie"

$35 for 1/4 page ad at the "Critic" level

$50 for 1/2 page ad as a "Backer"

$75 for full page ad as an "Author"

$100 for a full page on a different colored paper at the "Producer" =
level

$150 for the Front or Back Page as "Star of the Show"? =20

Restaurants, taverns, 'Kinkos' locations, photographers, paper product =
manufacturers, tailors, used clothing shops and furniture stores all =
benefit from having community and professional productions so this would =
be a good way for them to advertise their wares-while helping us as =
well.  CTC gifts are also tax deductible.  EVERYBODY WINS!

Our annual benefit will be held on May 20th at the Cleveland Playhouse.  =
The proceeds of the benefit help to subsidize operating expenses for The =
Collective and the Danny Morris Equity Contract.   This year's benefit =
will be similar to last year's "Cleveland Theater at Play".  We are =
having planning sessions every other week until the benefit.  Please =
feel free to join us and share your genius, creativity and love of =
things theatrical.  We hold weekly creative sessions on Saturdays.  The =
purpose of these sessions is to brainstorm, create, and cast the show.  =
We will try to get as many people involved in performing as possible. =
Performers must be able to perform on the date of the Benefit =
(naturally), they must be available Sunday the 19th for an all cast =
run-through, and they must be Cleveland Theater Collective members.  If =
you would like to know more, come to one of the planning sessions or =
e-mail Fred Gloor gloor at ctcollective.org

Please send camera ready artwork or business cards, along with a check =
made out to "CTC" for the appropriate amount (based on your "LEVEL" of =
participation) to:

            John M. Regan            Irish Rodeo Clowns, LLC  =20

            172 Highland Avenue

            Avon Lake, OH 44012-2030

Join in, The theater community is all of us. Margaret Lynch and Fred =
Gloor, CTC chairpersons.=20

------=_NextPart_000_0060_01C1E027.07037CE0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><FONT size=3D2>
<P>Dear =91Brothers and Sisters=92 of the Cleveland Performing =
"Family":</P>
<P>As you are aware, mountains of theater, film, comedy and live music=20
productions are erupting in the "All American City". As a member of Fred =

Sternfeld=92s network, you have identified yourself as a integral part =
of this=20
cultural revival. Now take it a step further and become a part of the =
Cleveland=20
Theater Collective (CTC).  Twenty dollars a year is all it costs to =
"pay=20
your dues" and it gets you into the "inner circle".  Margaret Lynch =
will=20
actually send you a newsletter. The Cleveland Theater Collective is a =
support=20
organization that formed in 2000 to provide programs and services for =
theater=20
professionals in northeast Ohio. We offer: </FONT><A=20
href=3D"ctc_workshops.html"><FONT size=3D2>workshops,</FONT></A><FONT =
size=3D2>=20
networking opportunities,</FONT><A href=3D"member_info.html"><FONT =
size=3D2> theater=20
discounts,</FONT></A><FONT size=3D2> and avenues-such as our =
website--for sharing=20
information. We also administer "The Danny Morris Equity Contract," an =
annual=20
grant that subsidizes an equity contract at a local theater. CTC =
activities are=20
supported by </FONT><A href=3D"member_info.html"><FONT=20
size=3D2>memberships</FONT></A><FONT size=3D2>, workshop fees, an annual =
</FONT><A=20
href=3D"danny.html"><FONT size=3D2>benefit</FONT></A><FONT size=3D2>, =
and funding from=20
The Cleveland Foundation and the George Gund Foundation. Great Lakes =
Theater=20
Festival serves as the Collective's fiscal agent, and the Cleveland Play =
House=20
provides space for workshops and other events. </P>
<P>Another opportunity for you to demonstrate your support for theater =
in=20
Cleveland is to take an ad in the "Journal" we are attempting to produce =
for the=20
annual "CTC" benefit on May 20th. You may take an ad yourself, or ask =
your=20
"contacts" to take one. Emphasize the fact that in addition to having =
their ad=20
in the "JOURNAL", their "name/business" or "special event" =
will also=20
be 'posted' on our webpage.  </P>
<P>The cost of an ad is minimal and based on your LEVEL of =
participation: </P>
<P>$10 for a name listed at the "Usher" level</P>
<P>$20 for a business card-size as a "Stage Door Johnnie"</P>
<P>$35 for 1/4 page ad at the "Critic" level</P>
<P>$50 for 1/2 page ad as a "Backer"</P>
<P>$75 for full page ad as an "Author"</P>
<P>$100 for a full page on a different colored paper at the "Producer" =
level</P>
<P>$150 for the Front or Back Page as "Star of the Show"?  </P>
<P>Restaurants, taverns, =91Kinkos=92 locations, photographers, paper =
product=20
manufacturers, tailors, used clothing shops and furniture stores all =
benefit=20
from having community and professional productions so this would be a =
good way=20
for them to advertise their wares-while helping us as well.  CTC =
gifts are=20
also tax deductible.  EVERYBODY WINS!</P>
<P>Our annual benefit will be held on May 20th at the Cleveland =
Playhouse. =20
The proceeds of the benefit help to subsidize operating expenses for The =

Collective and the Danny Morris Equity Contract.   This =
year=92s benefit=20
will be similar to last year's "Cleveland Theater at Play".  We are =
having=20
planning sessions every other week until the benefit.  Please feel =
free to=20
join us and share your genius, creativity and love of things=20
theatrical.  We hold weekly creative sessions=20
on Saturdays.  The purpose of these sessions is to brainstorm, =
create,=20
and cast the show.  We will try to get as many people involved in=20
performing as possible. Performers must be able to perform on the date =
of the=20
Benefit (naturally), they must be available Sunday the 19th for an all =
cast=20
run-through, and they must be Cleveland Theater Collective =
members.  If you=20
would like to know more, come to one of the planning sessions or e-mail =
Fred=20
Gloor gloor at ctcollective.org</P>
<P>Please send camera ready artwork or business cards, along with a =
check made=20
out to "CTC" for the appropriate amount (based on your "LEVEL" of=20
participation) to:</P>
<P>            John M.=20
Regan            =
Irish=20
Rodeo Clowns, LLC   </P>
<P>            =
172=20
Highland Avenue</P>
<P>            =
Avon Lake,=20
OH 44012-2030</P>
<P></FONT><A href=3D"member_info.html"><FONT size=3D2>Join =
in,</FONT></A><FONT=20
size=3D2> The theater community is all of us. </FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:lynch at ctcollective.org"><FONT size=3D2>Margaret =
Lynch</FONT></A><FONT=20
size=3D2> and </FONT><A href=3D"mailto:gloor at ctcollective.org"><FONT =
size=3D2>Fred=20
Gloor,</FONT></A><FONT size=3D2> CTC chairpersons.=20
</P></FONT></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0060_01C1E027.07037CE0--