[NEohioPAL]CTC Benefit Planning Meetings

MargLynch at aol.com MargLynch at aol.com
Thu Apr 11 08:56:07 PDT 2002

--part1_186.63d342a.29e69da5_boundary

Collective Members and Subscribers to the "NEOhiopal" list:

The Cleveland Theater Collective will be holding a planning meeting for its
May 20 benefit on Monday, April 15, from 5:30-7:00 at the Cleveland Play
House.  We need help obtaining silent auction items, selling program ads, and
identifying sponsors.  We'd love to have your input.

Saturday, April 13, from 1:30-3:00, at the Cleveland Play House marks the
date, time, and place for the next brainstorming session for sketch ideas for
the benefit.  If you're interested in participating on the night of the
benefit, these sessions are a way to get involved.

Any questions?  contact Fred Gloor at gloor at ctcollective.org or 216-406-1973.
 Look forward to involving as many people as possible.  Margaret and Fred

--part1_186.63d342a.29e69da5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Collective Members and Subscribers to the "NEOhiopal" list:
<BR>
<BR>The Cleveland Theater Collective will be holding a planning meeting for its May 20 benefit on Monday, April 15, from 5:30-7:00 at the Cleveland Play House.  We need help obtaining silent auction items, selling program ads, and identifying sponsors.  We'd love to have your input.
<BR>
<BR>Saturday, April 13, from 1:30-3:00, at the Cleveland Play House marks the date, time, and place for the next brainstorming session for sketch ideas for the benefit.  If you're interested in participating on the night of the benefit, these sessions are a way to get involved.
<BR>
<BR>Any questions?  contact Fred Gloor at gloor at ctcollective.org or 216-406-1973.  Look forward to involving as many people as possible.  Margaret and Fred</FONT></HTML>

--part1_186.63d342a.29e69da5_boundary--