[NEohioPAL]LOOKING FOR A CONTEMPORARY CINDERELLA SCRIPT....

RNavisjr at aol.com RNavisjr at aol.com
Sat Apr 13 12:55:17 PDT 2002

--part1_25.25ec4e14.29e9c8df_boundary

hey folks.....I am looking for a contemporary version of Cinderella, ideally
a musical, that would appeal to urban kids ages 7-11.  I'm willing to adapt a
non-musical script to include
music. Is there anyone out there who has done a well-written
version recently who might turn me on to script?
Please call with your ideas......Bob Navis Jr, Artistic Director
of Near West Theater, 281-6879. Thanks for you help!!!!

--part1_25.25ec4e14.29e9c8df_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3><B>hey folks.....I am looking for a contemporary version of Cinderella, ideally a musical, that would appeal to urban kids ages 7-11.  I'm willing to adapt a non-musical script to include<BR>
music. Is there anyone out there who has done a well-written<BR>
version recently who might turn me on to script?<BR>
Please call with your ideas......Bob Navis Jr, Artistic Director<BR>
of Near West Theater, 281-6879. Thanks for you help!!!!</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_25.25ec4e14.29e9c8df_boundary--