[NEohioPAL]Mercury Summer Stock seeks men for Chorus...

Missydiva3 at aol.com Missydiva3 at aol.com
Sun Apr 14 00:52:15 PDT 2002

Mercury Summer Stock is still seeking three or four young men (apx. ages 16-30) to add to the ensemble of Hello Dolly!
Rehearsals will begin June 17, 2002.
The production runs July 11-20, 2002.

We are no longer looking for men to fill the roles of Mr. Mushnik in Little Shop Of Horrors OR Horace Vandergelder in Hello Dolly!

If you are interested or know someone who is, please call Joanna May Hunkins, Production Manager at (440)260-4176.  Also, check out our website for additional information at:
http://mercury_summer_stock.tripod.com