[NEohioPAL]Cleveland Theater Collective-An Opportunity To "Be Part of the Art"-Silent Auction & Advertising Dealdline!

John Michael Regan irishrodeoclowns at attbi.com
Mon Apr 15 21:43:03 PDT 2002

------=_NextPart_000_00B7_01C1E4AE.38DAF280

The Cleveland Theater Collective is a support organization that formed =
in 2000 to provide programs and services for theater professionals in =
northeast Ohio. We offer: workshops, networking opportunities, theater =
discounts, and avenues-such as our website--for sharing information. We =
also administer "The Danny Morris Equity Contract," an annual grant that =
subsidizes an equity contract at a local theater. CTC activities are =
supported by memberships, workshop fees, an annual benefit, and funding =
from The Cleveland Foundation and the George Gund Foundation. Great =
Lakes Theater Festival serves as the Collective's fiscal agent, and the =
Cleveland Play House provides space for workshops and other events.=20

Now there is an opportunity for you or your business to demonstrate your =
support for theater in Cleveland and appropriately enough on April 15th, =
derive a tax benefit!  If you take an ad in the "Journal" we are =
attempting to produce for the annual "CTC" benefit on May 20th and =
"donate" something for the SILENT AUCTION, you will receive a letter =
from CTC (a "501 c 3" organization) attesting to that fact and =
indicating the value of your donation.  The letter will serve as =
evidence of your donation and can be presented to the IRS for any =
benefit you may derive from your good citizenship.  You may take an ad =
yourself, or ask your "contacts" to take one. Emphasize the fact that in =
addition to having their ad in the "JOURNAL", their "name/business" or =
"special event" will also be 'posted' on our webpage and their name will =
appear alongside their donation at the SILENT AUCTION. =20

The cost of an ad is minimal and based on your LEVEL of participation:=20

$10 for a name listed at the "Usher" level=20

$20 for a business card-size as a "Stage Door Johnnie"=20

$35 for 1/4 page ad at the "Critic" level=20

$50 for 1/2 page ad as a "Backer"=20

$75 for full page ad as an "Author"=20

$100 for a full page on a different colored paper at the "Producer" =
level=20

$150 for the Front or Back Page as "Star of the Show"? =20

Restaurants, taverns, 'Kinkos' locations, photographers, paper product =
manufacturers, tailors, used clothing shops and furniture stores all =
benefit from having community and professional productions so this would =
be a good way for them to advertise their wares-while helping us as =
well.  CTC gifts and donations such as gift certificates, may also =
qualify as tax deductible.  EVERYBODY WINS!=20

Our annual benefit will be held on May 20th at the Cleveland Playhouse.  =
The proceeds of the benefit help to subsidize operating expenses for The =
Collective and the Danny Morris Equity Contract.   This year's benefit =
will be similar to last year's "Cleveland Theater at Play".  We are =
having planning sessions every other week until the benefit.  Please =
feel free to join us and share your genius, creativity and love of =
things theatrical.  We hold weekly creative sessions on Saturdays.  The =
purpose of these sessions is to brainstorm, create, and cast the show.  =
We will try to get as many people involved in performing as possible. =
Performers must be able to perform on the date of the Benefit =
(naturally), they must be available Sunday the 19th for an all cast =
run-through, and they must be Cleveland Theater Collective members.  If =
you would like to know more, come to one of the planning sessions or =
e-mail Fred Gloor gloor at ctcollective.org=20

Please send your ads (preferably in JPEG format) or business cards, =
along with a check made out to "CTC" for the appropriate amount (based =
on your "LEVEL" of participation) to:=20

            John M. Regan           =20
            Irish Rodeo Clowns, LLC  =20
            172 Highland Avenue=20
            Avon Lake, OH 44012-2030=20

THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS OF ADVERTISING MATERIAL HAS BEEN =
"STRETCHED" UNTIL MAY 5! =20
BUT PLEASE, DO IT NOW!!!  WHEN I HURRY, I MAKE MORE FLAGRANT MISTAKES!  =
jmr

Join in, The theater community is all of us. Margaret Lynch and Fred =
Gloor, CTC chairpersons.=20

------=_NextPart_000_00B7_01C1E4AE.38DAF280

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><STRONG>The Cleveland Theater Collective is a =
support=20
organization that formed in 2000 to provide programs and services for =
theater=20
professionals in northeast Ohio. We offer: workshops, networking =
opportunities,=20
theater discounts, and avenues-such as our website--for sharing =
information. We=20
also administer "The Danny Morris Equity Contract," an annual grant that =

subsidizes an equity contract at a local theater. CTC activities are =
supported=20
by memberships, workshop fees, an annual benefit, and funding from The =
Cleveland=20
Foundation and the George Gund Foundation. Great Lakes Theater Festival =
serves=20
as the Collective's fiscal agent, and the Cleveland Play House provides =
space=20
for workshops and other events. <BR></STRONG><BR><FONT size=3D3><FONT=20
size=3D2><STRONG>Now there is an opportunity for you or your =
business to=20
demonstrate your support for theater in Cleveland and appropriately =
enough on=20
April 15th, derive a tax benefit!  If you take an ad in the =
"Journal" we=20
are attempting to produce for the annual "CTC" benefit on May 20th and =
"donate"=20
something for the SILENT AUCTION, you will receive a letter from CTC (a =
"501 c=20
3" organization) attesting to that fact and indicating the value of your =

donation.  The letter will serve as evidence of your donation=20
and can be presented to the IRS for any benefit you may derive from =
your=20
good citizenship.  You may take an ad yourself, or ask your =
"contacts"=20
to take one. Emphasize the fact that in addition to having their ad in =
the=20
"JOURNAL", their "name/business" or "special event" will also be =
'posted' on our=20
webpage and their name will appear alongside their donation at the =
SILENT=20
AUCTION.  <BR></STRONG></FONT><BR>The cost of an ad is minimal and =
based on=20
your LEVEL of participation: <BR><BR>$10 for a name listed at the =
"Usher" level=20
<BR><BR>$20 for a business card-size as a "Stage Door Johnnie" =
<BR><BR>$35 for=20
1/4 page ad at the "Critic" level <BR><BR>$50 for 1/2 page ad as a =
"Backer"=20
<BR><BR>$75 for full page ad as an "Author" <BR><BR>$100 for a full page =
on a=20
different colored paper at the "Producer" level <BR><BR>$150 for the =
Front or=20
Back Page as "Star of the Show"?  <BR><BR><FONT =
size=3D2><STRONG>Restaurants,=20
taverns, =91Kinkos=92 locations, photographers, paper product =
manufacturers,=20
tailors, used clothing shops and furniture stores all benefit from =
having=20
community and professional productions so this would be a good way for =
them to=20
advertise their wares-while helping us as well.  CTC gifts and =
donations=20
such as gift certificates, may also qualify as tax deductible. =
 EVERYBODY=20
WINS! <BR><BR>Our annual benefit will be held on May 20th at the =
Cleveland=20
Playhouse.  The proceeds of the benefit help to subsidize operating =

expenses for The Collective and the Danny Morris Equity Contract.=20
  This year=92s benefit will be similar to last year's =
"Cleveland=20
Theater at Play".  We are having planning sessions every other week =
until=20
the benefit.  Please feel free to join us and share your genius, =
creativity=20
and love of things theatrical.  We hold weekly creative sessions on =

Saturdays.  The purpose of these sessions is to brainstorm, create, =
and=20
cast the show.  We will try to get as many people involved in =
performing as=20
possible. Performers must be able to perform on the date of the Benefit=20
(naturally), they must be available Sunday the 19th for an all cast =
run-through,=20
and they must be Cleveland Theater Collective members.  If you =
would like=20
to know more, come to one of the planning sessions or e-mail Fred Gloor =
<FONT=20
color=3D#0000ff><U>gloor at ctcollective.org</U></FONT> <BR><BR>Please send =
your ads=20
(preferably in JPEG format) or business cards, along with a check =
made out=20
to "CTC" for the appropriate amount (based on your "LEVEL" of =
participation) to:=20
<BR></STRONG></FONT><BR>        &=
nbsp;   John=20
M.=20
Regan           &n=
bsp;</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><FONT size=3D3>        =

    Irish Rodeo Clowns,=20
LLC   <BR>        =
    172=20
Highland=20
Avenue <BR>         &nb=
sp;  Avon=20
Lake, OH 44012-2030 </FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><FONT size=3D3><BR><STRONG><FONT size=3D2>THE =
DEADLINE FOR=20
SUBMISSIONS OF ADVERTISING MATERIAL HAS BEEN "STRETCHED" UNTIL MAY =
5! =20
</FONT></STRONG></FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><FONT size=3D3><STRONG><FONT size=3D2>BUT PLEASE, DO =
IT=20
NOW!!!  WHEN I HURRY, I MAKE MORE FLAGRANT MISTAKES! =20
jmr</FONT></STRONG></FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><FONT size=3D3><STRONG><FONT=20
size=3D2></FONT></STRONG><BR></FONT><FONT size=3D2><STRONG>Join in, The =
theater=20
community is all of us. Margaret Lynch and Fred Gloor, CTC=20
chairpersons.</STRONG> <BR></FONT><BR></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00B7_01C1E4AE.38DAF280--