[NEohioPAL]Hudson Theater Camp seeks piano player/accompanists

RUSSEL STICH RSTICH at msn.com
Tue Apr 16 20:09:27 PDT 2002

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C1E578.C36E3360

Hudson Theater Camp is a day camp for children between the ages of 7 and =
13.
We are seeking a piano player for our summer productions. =20
Camp runs for two 4 week sessions begining June 10th and ending August 2n=
d. =20
Monday-Friday 9:30 AM-3:30 PM

Pianio player must be able to work with children (max enrollment 75) and =
teach them the songs and play for both shows(2 performances each).

For additional information, please send a breif statement of experience t=
o Russel Stich  RStich at msn.com

Russ

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C1E578.C36E3360

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hudson Theater=
 Camp is a day camp for children between the ages of 7 and 13.</DIV> <DIV=
>We are seeking a piano player for our summer productions. </DIV> <DIV>Ca=
mp runs for two 4 week sessions begining June 10th and ending August 2nd.=
 </DIV> <DIV>Monday-Friday 9:30 AM-3:30 PM</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>P=
ianio player must be able to work with children (max enrollment 75) and t=
each them the songs and play for both shows(2 performances each).</DIV> <=
tement of experience to Russel Stich  <A href=3D"mailto:RStich at msn.c=
om">RStich at msn.com</A><BR><BR>Russ</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C1E578.C36E3360--