[NEohioPAL]ActorsCoach Productions Seeks One-Acts

David Jones learn2act at email.com
Tue Apr 23 13:42:21 PDT 2002

Hello Everyone.

I am searching for group with a one-act play ready to be performed.

My group as just finished a well-received performance of Christopher Durang's one-act, The Actor's Nightmare, in Medina County. I would like to have the show performed at a Cleveland venue.

If your group has a one-act that can be performed within the next 3 weeks, drop me a line. I would like to book a Cleveland theatre soon.

Your groups one-act would be the first to go on. ours would follow intermission.

Anyone interested in allowing their theatre to be used on a "percentage of the house" basis, please call me at 330-273-6223.

David Lemoyne
Managing Director
ActorsCoach Productions
330-273-6223
Learn2Act at Email.com

--

Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at Email.com
http://www.email.com/?sr=signup