[NEohioPAL]warning to all actors who paid Action Talent to post your name on NCCC

Joseph S. Ledford scotsman7 at sssnet.com
Wed Apr 24 07:03:45 PDT 2002

------=_NextPart_000_0040_01C1EB62.51F0C320

I am formerly a "featured Client" with Action Talent Agency.  They =
negotiated a contract with me and others to pay them for services =
rendered, including having my headshot and information posted on the =
North Coast Central Casting's website.  However, 3 months later, this =
has not been done.  Nor has any response been made to my calls and =
emails.  I checked with Ray Szuch of NCCC and he told me that Action =
Talent has made no effort in fulfilling their obligation and has not =
given him any information of any of their clients.  He states the deal =
he had made with Action Talent is now closed and he does not have an =
agreement or involvement with them anymore. He believes I should be =
refunded.  This is as crooked a deal as you will find folks.  The bulk =
of the payment to be a "featured client" and not just a regular client, =
was to serve as the membership to NCCC's website for further exposure.  =
I am actively seeking the return of my money and encourage all in the =
same situation to do the same.
J. Ledford

------=_NextPart_000_0040_01C1EB62.51F0C320

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am formerly a "featured Client" with =
Action=20
Talent Agency.  They negotiated a contract with me and others to =
pay them=20
for services rendered, including having my headshot and information =
posted on=20
the North Coast Central Casting's website.  However, 3 months =
later,=20
this has not been done.  Nor has any response been made to my calls =
and=20
emails.  I checked with Ray Szuch of NCCC and he told me that =
Action Talent=20
has made no effort in fulfilling their obligation and has not given him =
any=20
information of any of their clients.  He states the deal he had =
made with=20
Action Talent is now closed and he does not have an agreement or =
involvement=20
with them anymore. He believes I should be refunded. =
 This is as=20
crooked a deal as you will find folks.  The bulk of the payment to =
be a=20
"featured client" and not just a regular client, was to serve as the =
membership=20
to NCCC's website for further exposure.  I am actively seeking the =
return=20
of my money and encourage all in the same situation to do the =
same.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>J. Ledford</FONT></DIV>
<PRE>

</pre>
</BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0040_01C1EB62.51F0C320--