[NEohioPAL]Re: the warning to all actors who paid Action Talent to post their name on NCCC

It's not spam, it's M-A-B! NOW-U-KNOW at rocketmail.com
Thu Apr 25 13:18:01 PDT 2002

--0-1648698121-1019751561=:49458

If anyone is looking for an attorney to help them in their case (small or large) regarding your dispute with this or any agency, feel free to contact The Donahue and Associates Law Firm and schedule an appointment. The number is 440-277-4444. They have offices in Cleveland and Washington D.C. as well, but unfortunately I do not have those numbers available. I apologize for the stain on the local entertainment community this might have caused and I have to say that I hope your experiences within the Cleveland and Ohio film scene are much better than this isolated event. If you ever need anything, from one acting comrade to the other, feel free to contact me anytime! I'm also in the trenches with ya'!

SO FOCUSED and STILL makin' things happen!

http://TheAnswer.mustbehere.com

A fansite with over 5,556+ friends & new updates PLUS pics, MP3's, video and MORE!

©1991 The MAB/EG--------The MAB/EG  ©2002