[NEohioPAL]A Friendly Warning to Area Musicians and Local Theatres

VanBrujah at aol.com VanBrujah at aol.com
Fri Apr 26 07:27:03 PDT 2002

--part1_c1.1fd704d4.29fa2ccf_boundary

Just a warning to all area musicians, or those of you who loan or rent goods
and/or services to local high school drama departments:

I strongly encourage you to NOT have any dealings with the Aurora High School
Drama Department. The orchestra members who are not AHS staff have now been
waiting 5 weeks for payment from a show which ran March 22-23. The Producer /
Director Greg Pinzone claims that all of the bills related to the program
must be paid before the orchestra's contracts can be honored, and had
provided a litany of reasons why this has not been done.

Do yourself a favor, and try to not have any dealings with these people if
you like to be paid for your goods or services in a timely manner.

This message is not intended to slander anyone, it is merely a public service
announcement to protect others in the community from being misused in the
same manner.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me off-list.

Thanks for your kind attention,
Sergio Iriarte
Cuyahoga Falls
VanBrujah at aol.com

--part1_c1.1fd704d4.29fa2ccf_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#400040" SIZE=4>Just a warning to all area musicians, or those of you who loan or rent goods and/or services to local high school drama departments:<BR>
<BR>
I strongly encourage you to NOT have any dealings with the Aurora High School Drama Department. The orchestra members who are not AHS staff have now been waiting 5 weeks for payment from a show which ran March 22-23. The Producer / Director Greg Pinzone claims that all of the bills related to the program must be paid before the orchestra's contracts can be honored, and had provided a litany of reasons why this has not been done.<BR>
<BR>
Do yourself a favor, and try to not have any dealings with these people if you like to be paid for your goods or services in a timely manner. <BR>
<BR>
This message is not intended to slander anyone, it is merely a public service announcement to protect others in the community from being misused in the same manner.<BR>
<BR>
If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me off-list.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks for your kind attention,<BR>
Sergio Iriarte<BR>
Cuyahoga Falls<BR>