[NEohioPAL]Film festival entries NEEDED!

It's not spam, it's M-A-B! NOW-U-KNOW at rocketmail.com
Fri Apr 26 10:43:02 PDT 2002

--0-858744979-1019834549=:59018

This is a letter sent to my families company. I thought Cleveland filmmaker's could use the tip:

My name is Lisa Albracht and I am the Film Competition Director for the
Austin Film Festival. We receive entries from all over the world and I
wanted to formally say "Hello". We are currently accepting entries for
our Film competition and I'm hoping you can post our competition on your Web
site, email newsletter or regular correspondence to anyone who would be
interested. Also, if possible, please send me any contact information on any
organization I should contact in your area.

The Austin Film Festival is October 10-17. We accept Feature, Short and
Student Short narrative films from around the world, screening 90+ films
over the 8-night festival. 1st Place Winners receive a cash prize of
$1,000(Feature category) or $500 (Short and Student Short categories);
reimbursement (up to $500) of one round trip airfare to Austin to attend
the 2002 AFF; hotel accommodations at an AFF hotel(up to $500); a special
Winners Night Screening at the Festival; the AFF Bronze Typewriter Award;
and a special Los Angeles screening of the film for industry members. In
addition, winning Short and Student Short films are eligible to be nominated
for an Academy Award.

The film competition deadlines are July 15, 2002 with a $40 registration
price, and August, 15, 2002 for the late $50 entry fee. All rules and
regulations and downloadable entry form are available at
www.austinfilmfestival.com.

Please write or call with any questions. Thank you for all your
assistance in getting the word out about our Film Competition. We think your website is fantastic! Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,

Lisa Albracht
Film Competition Director
Austin Film Festival
1604 Nueces
Austin, TX  78746
1-800-310-FEST
www.austinfilmfestival.com

SO FOCUSED and STILL makin' things happen!

http://TheAnswer.mustbehere.com

A fansite with over 5,556+ friends & new updates PLUS pics, MP3's, video and MORE!

©1991 The MAB/EG--------The MAB/EG  ©2002