[NEohioPAL]Cabaret Dada looking for old stage curtains

James_Fath at progressive.com James_Fath at progressive.com
Mon Apr 29 08:18:08 PDT 2002

Cabaret Dada/(AKA The Cleveland Black Box Theatre) is looking for some old
stage curtains.  Any color, any size, any amount, we can use it. We do ask
that they be stage quality curtains and not the Neon orange living room
curtains circa 1974 that your mom has been holding on to for all these
years.

We are going to be celebrating our 7th anniversary next month (May 16,17, &
18) and we are in the process of renovating the theatre on a extremely
limited budget. We exemplify the definition of nonprofit, so anything you
care to donate would be most appreciated.

If you have any to donate please contact Jim Fath at both of these e-mail
addresses.

James_fath at progressive.com
or
somedada at aol.com