[NEohioPAL]Charenton Theater Co. to hold auditions for 'I'm Not Rappaport' this weekend!!

James Mango jamesmango2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 12:20:11 PDT 2002

The 2002 Park Bench Tour

Charenton is auditioning this Satuday the 4th and
Tuesday the 7th of May for our outdoor touring
production of Herb Gardner's 'I'm not Rappaport.'

The production is directed by Greg Vovos, and will run
June 28 through August 3, 2002.  We will be performing
at a variety of locations including the Fine Arts
Garden at the Cleveland Museum of Art, Edgewater Park,
and The Steamship William G. Mather Museum - just to
name a few.  It promises to be an exciting part of
Cleveland's summer attractions.

We are looking for men and women of all ages and
races.

Auditions will be at Cleveland Public Theatre's Gordon
Square Theatre.  Saturday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. - and
Tuesday 7 to 10 p.m.

Please bring headshot/resume and be prepared to read
from the script.

For more information or to schedule an appointment
please call 216.781.9987 or respond directly to this
e-mail.

thank you

James Mango
Artistic Director