[NEohioPAL]Sherlock Cancelled at Church Street

JT Buck darnay2 at hotmail.com
Wed May 1 07:42:30 PDT 2002

<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Well, lets just forget that posting ever happened :)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Sadly, due to several circumstances beyond our control, the brave folks at Church Street must cancel Sherlock's Last Case, set to open May 9 for a two weekend run in Uniontown.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>This past Season has been good to us at Church Street Players, and we look forward to seeing you all on our stage and in our seats beginning with our Fall Musical in October.  The upcoming year promises to be an exciting time for us, as we look forward to announcing our new season in just a few weeks.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks and keep watching!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>