[NEohioPAL]Open Improvisation show Invite

James_Fath at progressive.com James_Fath at progressive.com
Thu May 2 14:18:40 PDT 2002

Dada Improvisational Theatre (Formerly Cabaret Dada) will be hosting an
Open Improvisation Show for Drama students and/or the generally interested
on Thursday May 16th. Please forward this invite to anyone that might be
interested in attending. Please read the invitation below for the complete
details. For more information please reply to

james_fath at progressive.com
and
somedada at aol.com
Dada Improvisational Theatre (Formerly Cabaret Dada)
1210 West 6th Street
Cleveland, Ohio
          44113
Greetings,
     You and your students are cordially invited to attend Dada
Improvisational Theatre's first ever Open Improvisation Show for drama
students happening on Thursday May 16th.

In conjunction with our 7th anniversary shows on Friday (May 17th) and
Saturday (May 18th), we are also hosting an Open Improvisation Show for
Drama students on Thursday (May 16).  The 90 minute show is geared toward
drama students of any age(although it's certainly not a requirement for
admission) and it will be followed by a some improvisation instruction and
a Q&A session with the cast. Then the players will select several audience
members to bring up on stage and perform in various structures.

Here are all the specifics of the event:

Show starts at 7pm and runs until 10pm
Admission is $10
Pizza and Pop included with the price of admission.
Prize Giveaways
A chance to appear on our web site. (OOOHHHH!!!)
Seating is General Admission (first come/first serve)

We look forward to seeing you and your students at the event. If you know
of anyone that might be interested in attending, whom we might not have
contacted, please feel free to forward this invitation to them.
Reservations are highly recommended as we anticipate being sold out.  They
can be made by calling Dada Improvisational Theatre at 216-696-4242.
Specify that it is for the Open Improvisation Show. Hope to see you all
there.

Sincerely,

~Jim Fath
Dada Improvisational Theatre