[NEohioPAL]This week at the Oberlin Conservatory of Music

Marci Janas pjanas at oberlin.edu
Thu May 2 15:26:02 PDT 2002

Hello, everyone. The electronic digest of news and events from the Oberlin
Conservatory of Music at Oberlin College is coming to you a day early, to
allow its sender to take a vacation day!

Please allow me to invite you to our website for the latest news and
features from Oberlin:

http://www.oberlin.edu/con

For a listing of upcoming concerts, recitals, and master classes for the
rest of the season, please view our electronic calendar:

http://www.oberlin.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/events/ConEvents.pl

I hope you will find this information useful as you plan future stories and
articles about the music world. Should you have any questions or comments,
please let me know. I would love to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Marci Janas
Acting Director of Public Relations
Oberlin Conservatory of Music
77 West College Street
Oberlin, OH  44074
vox: 440-775-8328
fax: 440-776-3006
em:  marci.janas at oberlin.edu
web: www.oberlin.edu

The Oberlin Conservatory of Music at Oberlin College, founded in 1865, is
the nation's oldest continuously operating conservatory, and the only major
music school in the country linked with a preeminent college of arts and
sciences.

Marci Janas
Director of Conservatory Media Relations

em:  marci.janas at oberlin.edu
web: www.oberlin.edu