[NEohioPAL]Last Chance for Cleveland Theater Collectice ADs and/or Silent Auction Participation

John Michael Regan irishrodeoclowns at attbi.com
Thu May 2 18:55:12 PDT 2002

------=_NextPart_000_0048_01C1F210.FA265820

Dear 'Brothers and Sisters' of the Cleveland Performing "Family":=20

As you are aware, mountains of theater, film, comedy and live music =
productions are erupting in the "All American City". As a member of Fred =
Sternfeld's network, you have identified yourself as a integral part of =
this cultural revival. Another opportunity for you to demonstrate your =
support for theater in Cleveland is to take an ad in the "Journal" we =
are attempting to produce for the annual "CTC" benefit on May 20th. You =
may take an ad yourself, or ask your "contacts" to take one. Emphasize =
the fact that in addition to having their ad in the "JOURNAL", their =
"name/business" or "special event" will also be 'posted' on our webpage. =
=20

The cost of an ad is minimal and based on your LEVEL of participation:=20

$10 for a name listed at the "Usher" level=20

$20 for a business card-size as a "Stage Door Johnnie"=20

$35 for 1/4 page ad at the "Critic" level=20

$50 for 1/2 page ad as a "Backer"=20

$75 for full page ad as an "Author"=20

$100 for a full page on a different colored paper at the "Producer" =
level=20

$150 for the Front or Back Page as "Star of the Show"? =20

The DEADLINE for getting ads to me is "Cinco De Mayo"... Sunday, May =
5th. =20
JPEG is the preferred format for ads. =20

Restaurants, taverns, 'Kinkos' locations, photographers, paper product =
manufacturers, tailors, used clothing shops and furniture stores all =
benefit from having community and professional productions so this would =
be a good way for them to advertise their wares-while helping us as =
well.  CTC gifts are also tax deductible. EVERYBODY WINS!=20

Our annual benefit will be held on May 20th at the Cleveland Playhouse.  =
The proceeds of the benefit help to subsidize operating expenses for The =
Collective and the Danny Morris Equity Contract.   This year's benefit =
will be similar to last year's "Cleveland Theater at Play".  We are =
having planning sessions every other week until the benefit.  Please =
feel free to join us and share your genius, creativity and love of =
things theatrical.  We hold weekly creative sessions on Saturdays from =
11am-1pm at the Cleveland Playhouse.  The purpose of these sessions is =
to brainstorm, create, and cast the show.  We will try to get as many =
people involved in performing as possible. Performers must be able to =
perform on the date of the Benefit (naturally), they must be available =
Sunday the 19th for an all cast run-through, and they must be Cleveland =
Theater Collective members.  If you would like to know more, come to one =
of the planning sessions or e-mail Fred Gloor gloor at ctcollective.org=20

Please send camera ready artwork or business cards, along with a check =
made out to "CTC" for the appropriate amount (based on your "LEVEL" of =
participation) to:=20

            John M. Regan            Irish Rodeo Clowns, LLC  =20

            172 Highland Avenue=20

            Avon Lake, OH 44012-2030=20

Join in, The theater community is all of us. Margaret Lynch and Fred =
Gloor, CTC chairpersons.=20

------=_NextPart_000_0048_01C1F210.FA265820

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><FONT size=3D3>Dear =91Brothers and Sisters=92 of =
the Cleveland=20
Performing "Family": <BR><BR>As you are aware, mountains of theater, =
film,=20
comedy and live music productions are erupting in the "All American =
City". As a=20
member of Fred Sternfeld=92s network, you have identified yourself as a =
integral=20
part of this cultural revival. </FONT><FONT size=3D3>Another opportunity =
for you=20
to demonstrate your support for theater in Cleveland is to take an ad in =
the=20
"Journal" we are attempting to produce for the annual "CTC" benefit on =
May 20th.=20
You may take an ad yourself, or ask your "contacts" to take one. =
Emphasize the=20
fact that in addition to having their ad in the "JOURNAL", their =
"name/business"=20
or "special event" will also be 'posted' on our webpage. =
 <BR><BR>The cost=20
of an ad is minimal and based on your LEVEL of participation: =
<BR><BR>$10 for a=20
name listed at the "Usher" level <BR><BR>$20 for a business card-size as =
a=20
"Stage Door Johnnie" <BR><BR>$35 for 1/4 page ad at the "Critic" level=20
<BR><BR>$50 for 1/2 page ad as a "Backer" <BR><BR>$75 for full page ad =
as an=20
"Author" <BR><BR>$100 for a full page on a different colored paper at =
the=20
"Producer" level <BR><BR>$150 for the Front or Back Page as "Star of the =

Show"?  </FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><FONT size=3D3></FONT></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><FONT size=3D3><FONT size=3D2><FONT =
size=3D4><STRONG>The DEADLINE=20
for getting ads to me is "Cinco De Mayo"... Sunday, May 5th. =20
</STRONG></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><FONT size=3D3><FONT size=3D2><STRONG><FONT =
size=3D4>JPEG is the=20
preferred format for ads.</FONT>  </STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR><BR>Restaurants, taverns, =91Kinkos=92 locations, =
photographers, paper=20
product manufacturers, tailors, used clothing shops and furniture stores =
all=20
benefit from having community and professional productions so this would =
be a=20
good way for them to advertise their wares-while helping us as well. =
 CTC=20
gifts are also tax deductible. EVERYBODY WINS! <BR><BR>Our annual =
benefit will=20
be held on May 20th at the Cleveland Playhouse.  The proceeds of =
the=20
benefit help to subsidize operating expenses for The Collective and the =
Danny=20
Morris Equity Contract.   This year=92s benefit will be =
similar to last=20
year's "Cleveland Theater at Play".  We are having planning =
sessions every=20
other week until the benefit.  Please feel free to join us and =
share your=20
genius, creativity and love of things theatrical. <STRONG> We hold =
weekly=20
creative sessions on Saturdays from 11am-1pm at the Cleveland Playhouse. =

 </STRONG>The purpose of these sessions is to brainstorm, create, =
and cast=20
the show.  We will try to get as many people involved in performing =
as=20
possible. Performers must be able to perform on the date of the Benefit=20
(naturally), they must be available Sunday the 19th for an all cast =
run-through,=20
and they must be Cleveland Theater Collective members.  If you =
would like=20
to know more, come to one of the planning sessions or e-mail Fred Gloor =
<FONT=20
color=3D#0000ff><U>gloor at ctcollective.org</U></FONT> <BR><BR>Please send =
camera=20
ready artwork or business cards, along with a check made out to "CTC" =
for the=20
appropriate amount (based on your "LEVEL" of participation) to:=20
<BR><BR>          &nbsp=
; John=20
M. Regan =
           Irish=20
Rodeo Clowns, LLC=20
  <BR><BR>        &nbsp=
;   172=20
Highland Avenue=20
<BR><BR>          &nbsp=
; Avon=20
Lake, OH 44012-2030 <BR><BR>Join in, The theater community is all of us. =

Margaret Lynch and Fred Gloor, CTC chairpersons.</FONT><FONT size=3D2>=20
</FONT></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0048_01C1F210.FA265820--