[NEohioPAL]Full time TD Position soon to be open!

Diemwoman at aol.com Diemwoman at aol.com
Sat May 4 16:52:12 PDT 2002

--part1_12.1ebf4208.2a05a653_boundary

In a message dated 05/03/2002 9:53:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Diemwoman
writes:

<< Message from Lori Diemer TD the Fine Arts Association.
    The Fine Arts Association is looking for a Full Time Technical
Director/Production Designer for the 2002-2003 Season and beyond!  For more
detailed information and Resume Consideration please contact:
  Mr. Charles Lawrence
  Executive Director
  The Fine Arts Association
  38660 Mentor Avenue
  Willoughby, Ohio  44094
  (440)951-7500
 Thanks ,
  Lori Diemer
 P.S. to those who know me!  This is a good thing, I am going on to pursue my
passion for photography on a higher level...I will miss the creative
collaboration we all know to be theater.  It's been an honor to work with all
of you over the years, and have only the fondest of memories of Theater at
Fine Arts. >>