[NEohioPAL]EVE is looking for storage space

Bette Lou Higgins edenvalley at centurytel.net
Mon May 6 11:02:21 PDT 2002

Hello Group!

Eden Valley is looking for a small storage space (about the size of a
small bedroom or classroom) to store company records, props, etc.
Should have some type of climate control.  Prefer space between
Cleveland and Vermilion.  Rental cost  around $65/mo depending on actual
facility involved.  If anyone knows of a space that would meet this
criteria, please let me know.  (Yes, we are not-for-profit under section
501(c)(3) so donated space would be greatly appreciated!)

Thanks for any information you may have.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director

--
Eden Valley Enterprises