[NEohioPAL]Jobs for my strugglin' artist friends in Cleveland! ! !

It's not spam, it's M-A-B! NOW-U-KNOW at rocketmail.com
Tue May 7 22:42:01 PDT 2002

--0-819625709-1020825311=:43203

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY! FROM YOUR PARTNER IN ARMS: Mitch Berlingeri

   FIRST JOB:

Set Photographer
Job Location : San Fernando Valley , California

Description : SET PHOTOGRAPHER'S!

Hello everyone! We could use your help on this pilot-
It is a 5 day shoot (not super long days
because we have kids). Really great
crew and we are looking for crews to do
multiple shows. This will be a really
fun shoot. Please call Nancy Dahl right
away at 818-652-9578 for more details.
Thanks in advance!

   SECOND JOB:

graphic features is looking to cast 5 sexy spirited comic book
type models/actress to be the star in and get paid for their own multi
media project. all roles are open to all ethnic types.
only women in la or willing to go there need apply.

leading roles -

JEANIE: Busty, bit of a lush, very vixen like impishly playful.
Either long blond or light brown hair and long legs are a plus!

VICTORIA: European looking turn of the 1900s young woman w/
dark looks and an UK accent.

ROBIN: Action ready ruff and buff looking young lady fully
athletically attractive. Red fire like long hair and a real old west feel.

COLLEEN: (18-25) Shy reserved mousy type w/ dark hair and
eyes.

KELLY: Collage age over the top buxom cheerleader type w/ an
hourglass figure
and a real nasty streak.

Contact Information:

Graphic Features Entertainment
4550 Coldwater Canyon
SUITE 10
Studio City, CA 91604
dfilmpro at aol.com (Email)

   THIRD JOB:

WASHINGTON ACADEMY FOR PERFORMING ARTS SEEKS EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
The Executive Director role for the Washington Academy of Performing
Arts is a challenging, exciting position, with broad responsibilities.
The Washington Academy of Performing Arts (a 501(c) 3 non-profit
organization) is the only accredited, performing arts high school in the
Northwest. The Executive Director, working with the Board of Directors,
will be responsible for the management of all aspects of the Academy's
business operations, and all day-to-day activities. Details available
at: http://www.waperformingarts.org/

   FOURTH JOB:

ACTORS NEEDED: ArtSpots is looking for 30-40ish Male
and female to play yuppie mom and dad.  We also need
15-18 year-old male.

Must be available evening of Wed. May 15 and all day
Sun. May 19. (please only respond if you are available
those days)

ArtSpots is a non-profit organization that produces
meida art for broadcast in the Pacific Northwest.

e-mail Amy Stodghill" astodg at yahoo.com OR call 206-550-4379 if interested

   FIFTH JOB:
AUDITION NOTICE

Wanted: An African American woman who can sing, dance and act. Any age or
size. We also need a teenager. The play is "Women with Balls", a
multimedia, musical, history lesson celebrating strong women. "Women with
Balls" won "Best in the Fest in the 1998 Seattle Fringe Theater Festival
and will be in this years Mae West Fest in mid-July. Following the Fest
will be a three week run at the Bathhouse. This is a paid gig and Joanne
Klien is directing. Auditions will be on Sunday, May 5th at the Musicians
Union downtown.

Call 782-3231 to sign up for a time between 6pm and 8pm.

--
DO NOT REPLY to this email, the contact info for this project is above.

   SIXTH JOB:

The Show:  Hotel: A Comic Play in 23 Acts.
              A cast of 7 will play the entire staff and all the guests at a
major hotel.  We meet Ms. Kincaid (soon to be Johnson) checking in and
fretting about her wedding, to be held the next day.  Hotel staff work to
reassure her, while also busy with a science fiction convention, a film crew
shooting in the hotel, and a conference of shady businessmen.  When an
accident quarantines all the guests in the hotel (and the groom-to-be
OUTSIDE the hotel) tensions mount as they must find a way to deal with being
stuck in the same building together.

The Troupe:  Some Kind of Cult
              Since 1999, the Cult has performed in dozens of shows at
venues including the Broadway Performance Hall, Giggles Comedy Club, the Odd
Duck, Union Garage, Northwest Actors Studio, Freehold's East Hall, Theater
Off Jackson, the Speakeasy, the Liberty Deli, the Nippon Kan and corporate
shows for companies like Pyramid Brewery and Boeing.  The Seattle Weekly
called them "hilarious."  The Cult has appeared in the Seattle Sketch Comedy
Festival for three years, and two years in the Fringe Festival, where they
were called "a charming, ballsy ensemble."  See more information at
www.somekindofcult.org.

The Auditions:
              The Cult is looking for 2-3 actors to join us for our upcoming
show.  We're holding a group audition.  Prep a comedic monolog about a
minute or two in length.  (You can also do a second, optional monolog
showcasing any special talents.  Ability with instruments particularly
welcome.)  After that we'll do reads of material from the show and from past
shows.  Auditions will take place Saturday, May 11th from 3:30 to 5:00 at
Theater Puget Sound (4th floor, Seattle Center House), room E.

The Process:
              Rehearsals will be held in the evenings from 6:30 to 9:00,
with some weekends towards the end, starting May 13th.  The show goes up
June 21st at the Jewelbox theater (in the newly renovated Rendezvous at 2nd
& Battery) and runs Fridays and Saturdays for four weeks.  The show is
unpaid.  We write our shows as an ensemble, then workshop the material, then
edit in the first week of rehearsal.  If selected for this show, you join us
for that workshop phase (the week of May 13th) and will have a say in what
material makes the cut into the show and what doesn't.  Roles are unassigned
until the end of the workshopping week.  You would be welcome to help in the
writing and rewriting.  (And if you're not comfortable with that, that's
okay, too.)

If you have any questions or to join the audition, send an e-mail to
producer at somekindofcult.org, or call our message line at (206) CULT-333 and
leave your name, phone, and e-mail address.  Bring resume and headshot or
photo with you to the audition.

   EXTRA STUFF:

Dignity Entertainment is compiling an actors compilation.   DVD will
be sent to all New York Casting Directors.  You will receive your
headshot & resume plus a 2 minute screen test on DVD.  20 copies will
be given to the talent for their personal use.  Cost is $300. Add
your reel for additional fee. Call Dignity entertainment for more
info 570-517-0400.  Ask for Toni or Curtis.

   SEVENTH JOB:
The Pregnancy Life Golf Tournament.  The event will be the first golf
tournament exclusively for pregnant women.  It will be held in late September
---should you know any women that are or will be pregnant for September, and
play golf or wouldn't mind trying... please have them email me at:
age18forevr at aol.com for more information such as location, sponsorship, etc...

I'm also looking for well known/established actresses or SuperModels that are
pregnant for another opportunity..please have them email me at:
age18forevr at aol.com for more information...

Thanks,
Adrienne Mazzone
Vice President, Arts & Entertainment
http://www.transmediagroup.com/bios/amazzone.htm  The TransMedia Group
   8th JOB: (SPELLING? LOL)

Take a peek at my site and -maybe- say hello?  : )

SO FOCUSED and STILL makin' things happen!

http://TheAnswer.mustbehere.com

A fansite with over 5,556+ friends, pics, FREE MP3's, video and MORE!

©1991 The MAB/EG--------The MAB/EG  ©2002

--0-819625709-1020825311=:43203

<P align=center><FONT face="Courier New"><STRONG>GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY! FROM YOUR PARTNER IN ARMS: Mitch Berlingeri</STRONG></FONT></P>
<UL>
<LI><FONT face="Courier New">FIRST JOB:</FONT></LI></UL>
<P><FONT face="Courier New">Set Photographer<BR>Job Location : San Fernando Valley , California<BR><BR>Description : SET PHOTOGRAPHER'S!<BR><BR>Hello everyone! We could use your help on this pilot-<BR>It is a 5 day shoot (not super long days<BR>because we have kids). Really great<BR>crew and we are looking for crews to do<BR>multiple shows. This will be a really<BR>fun shoot. Please call Nancy Dahl right<BR>away at 818-652-9578 for more details.<BR>Thanks in advance!</FONT></P>
<UL>
<LI><FONT face="Courier New">SECOND JOB:</FONT></LI></UL>
<P><FONT face="Courier New">graphic features is looking to cast 5 sexy spirited comic book <BR>type models/actress to be the star in and get paid for their own multi <BR>media project. all roles are open to all ethnic types. <BR>only women in la or <U><STRONG>willing to go there</STRONG></U> need apply.<BR>   <BR><STRONG><U>leading roles</U></STRONG> - <BR><BR>JEANIE: Busty, bit of a lush, very vixen like impishly playful.<BR>Either long blond or light brown hair and long legs are a plus!<BR><BR>VICTORIA: European looking turn of the 1900s young woman w/ <BR>dark looks and an UK accent.<BR>   <BR>ROBIN: Action ready ruff and buff looking young lady fully <BR>athletically attractive. Red fire like long hair and a real old west feel.<BR><BR>COLLEEN: (18-25) Shy reserved mousy type w/ dark hair and <BR>eyes. <BR><BR>KELLY: Collage age over the top buxom cheerleader type w/ an<BR>hourglass figure <BR>and a real nasty streak.  <BR><BR>Contact Information:<BR><BR>Graphic Features Entertainment<BR>4550 Coldwater Canyon<BR>SUITE 10<BR>Studio City, CA 91604<BR>dfilmpro at aol.com (Email)</FONT></P>
<UL>
<LI><FONT face="Courier New">THIRD JOB:</FONT></LI></UL>
<P><FONT face="Courier New">WASHINGTON ACADEMY FOR PERFORMING ARTS SEEKS EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR<BR>The Executive Director role for the Washington Academy of Performing<BR>Arts is a challenging, exciting position, with broad responsibilities.<BR>The Washington Academy of Performing Arts (a 501(c) 3 non-profit<BR>organization) is the only accredited, performing arts high school in the<BR>Northwest. The Executive Director, working with the Board of Directors,<BR>will be responsible for the management of all aspects of the Academy's<BR>business operations, and all day-to-day activities. Details available<BR>at: </FONT><A href="http://www.waperformingarts.org/" target=_blank><FONT face="Courier New">http://www.waperformingarts.org/</FONT></A></P>
<UL>
<LI>FOURTH JOB:</LI></UL>
<P><FONT face="Courier New">ACTORS NEEDED: ArtSpots is looking for 30-40ish Male<BR>and female to play yuppie mom and dad.  We also need <BR>15-18 year-old male.<BR><BR>Must be available evening of Wed. May 15 and all day<BR>Sun. May 19. (please only respond if you are available<BR>those days)<BR><BR>ArtSpots is a non-profit organization that produces<BR>meida art for broadcast in the Pacific Northwest.<BR><BR>e-mail Amy Stodghill" <A href="mailto:astodg at yahoo.com">astodg at yahoo.com</A> OR call 206-550-4379 if interested</FONT></P>
<UL>
<LI><FONT face="Courier New">FIFTH JOB:</FONT></LI></UL><FONT face="Courier New">AUDITION NOTICE<BR><BR>Wanted: An African American woman who can sing, dance and act. Any age or <BR>size. We also need a teenager. The play is "Women with Balls", a <BR>multimedia, musical, history lesson celebrating strong women. "Women with <BR>Balls" won "Best in the Fest in the 1998 Seattle Fringe Theater Festival <BR>and will be in this years Mae West Fest in mid-July. Following the Fest <BR>will be a three week run at the Bathhouse. This is a paid gig and Joanne <BR>Klien is directing. Auditions will be on Sunday, May 5th at the Musicians <BR>Union downtown.<BR><BR>Call 782-3231 to sign up for a time between 6pm and 8pm.<BR><BR><BR>--<BR>DO NOT REPLY to this email, the contact info for this project is above.</FONT><BR>
<UL>
<LI><FONT face="Courier New">SIXTH JOB:</FONT></LI></UL>
<P><FONT face="Courier New">The Show:  Hotel: A Comic Play in 23 Acts.<BR>              A cast of 7 will play the entire staff and all the guests at a<BR>major hotel.  We meet Ms. Kincaid (soon to be Johnson) checking in and<BR>fretting about her wedding, to be held the next day.  Hotel staff work to<BR>reassure her, while also busy with a science fiction convention, a film crew<BR>shooting in the hotel, and a conference of shady businessmen.  When an<BR>accident quarantines all the guests in the hotel (and the groom-to-be<BR>OUTSIDE the hotel) tensions mount as they must find a way to deal with being<BR>stuck in the same building together.<BR><BR>The Troupe:  Some Kind of Cult<BR>              Since 1999, the Cult has performed in dozens of shows at<BR>venues including the Broadway Performance Hall, Giggles Comedy Club, the Odd<BR>Duck, Union Garage, Northwest Actors Studio, Freehold's East Hall, Theater<BR>Off Jackson, the Speakeasy, the Liberty Deli, the Nippon Kan and corporate<BR>shows for companies like Pyramid Brewery and Boeing.  The Seattle Weekly<BR>called them "hilarious."  The Cult has appeared in the Seattle Sketch Comedy<BR>Festival for three years, and two years in the Fringe Festival, where they<BR>were called "a charming, ballsy ensemble."  See more information at<BR>www.somekindofcult.org.<BR><BR>The Auditions:<BR>              The Cult is looking for 2-3 actors to join us for our upcoming<BR>show.  We're holding a group audition.  Prep a comedic monolog about a<BR>minute or two in length.  (You can also do a second, optional monolog<BR>showcasing any special talents.  Ability with instruments particularly<BR>welcome.)  After that we'll do reads of material from the show and from past<BR>shows.  Auditions will take place Saturday, May 11th from 3:30 to 5:00 at<BR>Theater Puget Sound (4th floor, Seattle Center House), room E.<BR><BR>The Process:<BR>              Rehearsals will be held in the evenings from 6:30 to 9:00,<BR>with some weekends towards the end, starting May 13th.  The show goes up<BR>June 21st at the Jewelbox theater (in the newly renovated Rendezvous at 2nd<BR>& Battery) and runs Fridays and Saturdays for four weeks.  The show is<BR>unpaid.  We write our shows as an ensemble, then workshop the material, then<BR>edit in the first week of rehearsal.  If selected for this show, you join us<BR>for that workshop phase (the week of May 13th) and will have a say in what<BR>material makes the cut into the show and what doesn't.  Roles are unassigned<BR>until the end of the workshopping week.  You would be welcome to help in the<BR>writing and rewriting.  (And if you're not comfortable with that, that's<BR>okay, too.)<BR><BR>If you have any questions or to join the audition, send an e-mail to<BR>producer at somekindofcult.org, or call our message line at (206) CULT-333 and<BR>leave your name, phone, and e-mail address.  Bring resume and headshot or<BR>photo with you to the audition.<BR></FONT></P>
<UL>
<LI><FONT face="Courier New">EXTRA STUFF:</FONT></LI></UL>
<P><FONT face="Courier New">Dignity Entertainment is compiling an actors compilation.   DVD will <BR>be sent to all New York Casting Directors.  You will receive your <BR>headshot & resume plus a 2 minute screen test on DVD.  20 copies will <BR>be given to the talent for their personal use.  Cost is $300. Add <BR>your reel for additional fee. Call Dignity entertainment for more <BR>info 570-517-0400.  Ask for Toni or Curtis.  </FONT></P>
<UL>
<LI><FONT face="Courier New">SEVENTH JOB:</FONT></LI></UL><FONT face="Courier New">The Pregnancy Life Golf Tournament.  The event will be the first golf <BR>tournament exclusively for pregnant women.  It will be held in late September<BR>---should you know any women that are or will be pregnant for September, and <BR>play golf or wouldn't mind trying... please have them email me at: <BR>age18forevr at aol.com for more information such as location, sponsorship, etc...<BR><BR>I'm also looking for well known/established actresses or SuperModels that are <BR>pregnant for another opportunity..please have them email me at: <BR>age18forevr at aol.com for more information...<BR><BR>Thanks, <BR>Adrienne Mazzone<BR>Vice President, Arts & Entertainment<BR></FONT><A href="http://www.transmediagroup.com/bios/amazzone.htm" target=_blank><FONT face="Courier New"><A href="http://www.transmediagroup.com/bios/amazzone.htm The">http://www.transmediagroup.com/bios/amazzone.htm</FONT></A><FONT face="Courier New"> </A> The TransMedia Group</FONT>
<UL>
<LI><FONT face="Courier New">8th JOB: (SPELLING? LOL)</FONT></LI></UL>
<P><FONT face="Courier New">Take a peek at my site and -maybe- say hello?  : )</P></FONT><BR><BR><P align=center><FONT face=Verdana><STRONG>SO FOCUSED </STRONG>and <STRONG><U>STILL</U> </STRONG>makin' things happen!</FONT></P>
<P align=center><FONT face=Verdana><A href="http://theanswer.mustbehere.com/"><STRONG>http://TheAnswer.mustbehere.com</STRONG></A></FONT></P>
<P align=center><FONT face=Verdana><FONT size=1><STRONG>A fansite with over 5,556+ friends, pics, FREE MP3's, video and <U>MORE</U>! </STRONG></FONT></P>
--0-819625709-1020825311=:43203--