[NEohioPAL]Just to say 'Thanks' to you and all the members!!!

It's not spam, it's M-A-B! NOW-U-KNOW at rocketmail.com
Wed May 8 06:40:13 PDT 2002

--0-1574354122-1020834184=:59046

I would just like to take a second to let everyone know (including Fred) that since becoming a part of this list, I have met some GREAT people, got a few gigs and made some extraordinary contacts!!!

Thanks to Fred and the rest of you in the trenches with me!

God Bless!

Mitch Berlingeri

SO FOCUSED and STILL makin' things happen!

http://TheAnswer.mustbehere.com

A fansite with over 5,556+ friends, pics, FREE MP3's, video and MORE!

©1991 The MAB/EG--------The MAB/EG  ©2002