[NEohioPAL]Re: Recent postings

b 2k b2k4ever2001 at yahoo.com
Thu May 9 22:48:01 PDT 2002

--0-273295094-1020987279=:98383

I want to applaud the efforts of NEOHIOPAL members who have recently shown and proved that you DO NOT need a non licensed agent to get good casting calls in Cleveland, the state of Ohio or even out of it.

You don't have to pay inexperienced people with access to OPEN casting calls to get a chance. You don't need any of that 'drama' (no pun intended). Just good people with the ability to "share the wealth".

I tip my hat and raise my glass to you for being so open to the information that obviously, you are sent for your own use. Because of it (your sharing), I just got a chance to send out a videotape of an audition for a digital film that PAYS. They faxed me the lines after getting my 8x10. So far so great!

Wow...thanks again Neo PALS!

B2K