[NEohioPAL]CPT seeks Guest Artist HOUSING for Tibetan Book of the Dead Project Performers

Denis Griesmer - CPT dgriesmer at cptonline.org
Fri May 10 08:20:34 PDT 2002

Northeast Ohio Performing Arts List:

Cleveland Public Theatre is still seeking HOUSING for THREE of its guest
artists for
its original production: Blue Sky Transmission: A Tibetan Book of the Dead,
opening September 13, 2002

We're looking TO HOUSE THREE PERFORMERS from June 3rd to Oct 16Th  (4 and
1/2 months)
within walking or busing distance of Cleveland Public Theatre
(i.e.: Somewhere Downtown, on the Near West Side or Clifton/W.117
neighborhood.)

We're seeking reduced rent or free accommodations
in exchange for advertising opportunities, CPT season perks and a tax
deductible donation.
This is a great opportunity to support this exciting, groundbreaking
project.

More details about the performers and other options for exchange are
available when you contact Denis Griesmer.
Contact info below.

Please pass this on to anybody who may have housing available. Thanks.

Denis M. Griesmer
Associate Producer
Blue Sky Transmission: A Tibetan Book of the Dead
Cleveland Public Theatre
dgriesmer at cptonline.org
216.631.2727 ext. 208

Make plans to see the workshop production of a new musical satire Discordia
at Cleveland Public Theatre, opening Friday May 3.
For details and performance times, surf to: www.cptonline.org.