[NEohioPAL][OIFF-News] ON-LINE FESTIVAL ADDED TO 2002 OHIO INDEPENDENT FILM FESTIVAL & MARKET SCHEDULE

oiff2001 oiff-News-owner at yahoogroups.com
Fri May 10 12:07:45 PDT 2002

Kwick Pick opens locked car doors,
front doors, drawers, briefcases,
padlocks, and more. On sale now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ehaLqB/Fg5DAA/Ey.GAA/W4IolB/TM

ON-LINE FESTIVAL ADDED TO 2002 OHIO INDEPENDENT FILM FESTIVAL &
MARKET SCHEDULE

For Immediate Release: May 9, 2002

Contact: Annetta Marion or Bernadette Gillota, Co-Artistic and
Executive Directors of the OIFF, (216) 651-7315

The Ohio Independent Film Festival has partnered with Hollywood.com
Indie Films to produce an online film festival concurrent with its
festival & market in Ohio November 2-10, 2002.  This initiative
serves a worldwide audience by providing remote access to the 2002
Ohio Independent Film Festival & Market as well as serving filmmakers
by maximizing their exposure to a potential audience of millions
worldwide.  Additionally for filmmakers, simply entering your film to
the 2002 Ohio Independent Film Festival & Market entitles you to
benefits from Hollywood.com Indie Films not available to other
filmmakers (free subscription and discounted online exhibition fees).

The Ohio Independent Film Festival & Market is the leading
independent film event in Ohio; 2002 marks our 16th festival.  Like
many festivals, the Ohio Independent Film Festival & Market presents
a curated and internationally recognized line-up of first-class
independent films from around the world.  But here's what is
unique
about our festival: we only accept film and video submissions WITHOUT
theatrical distribution and we program the entire festival from
submissions.  Additionally, personal feedback from programmers on
your film will be available to every film and video entrant.

The Hollywood.com Indie Films is a subscription-based online film
distributor with a library of more than 2,000 films. The service
exhibits the work of established, aspiring and student filmmakers and
provides them with an opportunity to earn money via exclusive and
nonexclusive revenue-sharing agreements. The service hosts a broad
range of streaming and downloadable entertainment in a variety of
film genres, from classics to animation and short films for a
subscription rate starting at $4.99 per month. Hollywood.com Indie
Films is at http://indie.hollywood.com/.

Please visit http://www.ohiofilms.com/ for information submitting
your film, video, and/or screenplay to the Ohio Independent Film
Festival.

# # #

SUPPORTERS: The George Gund Foundation, The Cleveland Foundation,
Ohio Arts Council, Writers Guild of America East, Sherwin Williams,
IBM, IFC/Bravo, Hankins Foundation, Association of Independent Video
and Filmmakers, Filmmaker Magazine, Media Design Imaging,
TVWriter.com, Hollywood.com Indie Films, FilmStew.com,
WritersScriptNetwork.com, WriteSafe.com, Final Draft, Scr(i)pt
Magazine, Cleveland Public Theatre.
Ohio Independent Film Festival
1392 West 65th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44102 USA