[NEohioPAL]Dada Improvisational Comedy Theatre Turns 7 and You're invited

James_Fath at progressive.com James_Fath at progressive.com
Mon May 13 08:37:03 PDT 2002

Dada Improvisational Comedy Theatre is proud to be celebrating it's 7 year
anniversary throughout the month of May.  As part of the celebration, you
are invited to join us for three very special Anniversary shows.

Join us for the following events celebrating our anniversary:

Thursday May 16th Open Improv show
A 90 minute improv show that is geared towards acting students or anyone
interested in learning more about the Improvisation process. There will be
a 90 minute improv show , followed by a Q&A session with the actors, and
then a select number audience members will come up on stage and interact
with the cast  Pizza and Pop included with the price of admission. The show
starts at  7 pm and runs until 10 pm and is only $10.00

Friday May 17th Alumni Showcase and Party at Sanctuary.
Dada cast members of both past and present will be on hand for an alumni
showcase. A party will follow the show across the street courtesy of
Sanctuary. There will be food and plenty of prize giveaways.
Show starts at 9 pm admission is only $15.00

Saturday May 18 Alumni Showcase and HUGE Party at DADA
This is the biggest party on West 6th street.  Join us at 9 Pm for an
alumni show and then stay afterwards to enjoy a huge party in the theatre
with the cast.  There will be food, a TON of prize giveaways and an OPEN
bar with some help from our friends at Great Lakes Brewery. (This is the
opposite of a cash bar... FREE).
Show starts at 9pm and the party goes till whenever.  Admission is $25.00

Spaces are filling up so make your reservation today. Please support
public, nonprofit, theatre in Cleveland and Join us on one if not all of
these dates.  You can make reservations by calling 216-696-4242 and
pressing option 1 to, skip my long winded message, and make a reservation.
Hope to see you there.

Sincerely,

Jim Fath
Dada Improvisational Comedy Theatre