[NEohioPAL]do I need an agent- thank you to all who responded

Debbie Reynolds dareynolds at worldkeyonline.com
Tue May 14 23:53:05 PDT 2002

I want to thank everyone who responded to my posting. It was wonderful to
hear the different experiences from everyone.    For all the responses I
received, one thing was in common, everyone did say almost the same thing
when it came to college.  Maybe I was a little vague, but I want to assure
all of you, that college is DEFINITELY part of the plan. I would like to see
him stay in Ohio initially until he decides if this is really what he wants
out of life. We all know how many kids go to college not knowing what they
want or changing midway through.

I guess I would not be opposed to auditions for commercials and such, not
sure about traveling as of yet. I don't think Hollywood or NYC are on the
agenda just yet.  But I have seen so many postings referring to paid
positions here in Cleveland, that I was a little confused about them. Which
is why I was unsure about needing an agent.

I am so pleased to see there is so much available in our area, the internet
has really opened up a whole new world for us to see and it is right here in
our own backyard! We didn't even realize the amount of opportunities here,
although I am still not familiar enough with a lot of these groups and am
not sure which are really geared towards kids and which are strictly adult
venues.  But we are learning.

Once again thank you for all of your input and hopefully we will be seeing
you around!
dareynolds